✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Do you like Starbucks?

Dfit00

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my treat when I'm getting the train is an apple & cinnamon muffin with a tall, no whip mocha, slightly dry.

they ruined the lemon & poppyseed muffins by making them low fat. and for some reason the darned Americans believe that cranberry is a holiday fruit, so we're only allowed the cranberry & orange muffins at Christmas grrrrrrrrrrrrr :angry:

I can't drink the coffee-base frappucinos. they're very nice but for some reason the caffeine goes straight to my head & makes me high, which it doesn't in the hot coffees :confused:

During the 2006 summer, they introduced to the frappuccino menu several drinks that were banana based frappuccinos. Their names were banana coconut frappuccino (coffee-based), bananas & creme frappuccino (cream-based), orange mocha frappuccino (creme-based), pomegranate & tangerine juice blends (non-coffee drinks).

Apparently, they discontinued all of these drinks in mid 2007. I wonder now why they haven't introduced them seeing that the profits were really high for them through these drinks.

Starbucks is overpriced and not that good. Now Barney's coffee was the best but I think they were bought out by Starbucks. If I remember correctly Barney's coffee was cheaper and gave you more and better quality. Now we have Joe Muggs by my work that has good coffee but its more expensive then Starbucks I believe.

• 1 month later...