✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Do you like Starbucks?

Dfit00

Once upon a time, back then in 2006, I got very addicted to Starbucks' beverages. Anything from hot & cold espresso indulgences, Tazo teas, coffee & cream based frappuccinos were my need-to-live.

I got over my addiction in early 2008; due to their declining sales, a lot of store closings, and a very small variety of beverages now offered. I wish they could bring back many discontinued drinks that were offered in the last 10 years...

But generally, how much do you like Starbucks, and what is your favorite drink?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg loveeeee starbucks :dance: frappucino rules :cheesy:

Weeeeeeeeeeeeee! What is your favorite drink!? :dance:

North-west hampshire is still starbucks free!

Andover has a million and one various coffee shops, but starbucks ain't one of them.

:cry:

I like the iced caffe moccha with an extra shot and a lotttttt of cream on it.

It's really expensive though.

So I don't go there often.

Starbucks has a shop in my town for a few weeks only... before that I only went there in London.

And it's cheaper in London than here!!!

I have their espresso at home and make one from time to time instead of paying almost 5€ for one drink.

I like the iced caffe moccha with an extra shot and a lotttttt of cream on it.

It's really expensive though.

So I don't go there often.

Starbucks has a shop in my town for a few weeks only... before that I only went there in London.

And it's cheaper in London than here!!!

I have their espresso at home and make one from time to time instead of paying almost 5€ for one drink.

:bomb: I know!

I went broke a couple of times just for buying that crap every single day! :angry:

And yeah, it's still expensive everywhere you go; at least compared to Europe, US prices might be a bit less expensive than Germany and UK.

Guest Grace

it depends.

i usually get a coffee light frappuccino.

if i don't feel like drinking coffee, i'll have the raspberry iced tea frappuccino.

and in winter, i love drinking a warm chai tea latte. :nice:

can't wait for the cold season now that i think of my chai tea latte. :heart:

there are tons of starbucks shops in my hometown. actually, there are 3 starbucks on one street alone (not even kidding!). :laugh3:

plus, i loooooove the chocolate truffle cake. i get a total chocolate overdose every time i order it. :lol: it's the best thing ever.

Raspberry-Green Tea Frappuchino is my usual.

I've wasted a lot of money at starbucks, but its just so alluring in malls and airports. While in London I realized English starbucks use real delicious cream on their drinks instead of the stuff we have.

Thats sooo true!!!!

I love starbuck and even if I tried to avoid it, its impossible. everytime I got out with my friends, they are everywhere!!!

I like the "white mocha frappuccino"

The only downside about starbucks is that its too fucking expensive :P:P:P:P

I've only had Starbucks twice and both times the coffee tasted awful. I think it was just the people working there or something to that extent, but I'd rather go to a cheaper, more homely, cafe.

Then again, I'm a cheap bastard and think it's kind of stupid to waste lots of money on something you're going to digest anyway.

used to love frappuccinos, like the strawberries and cream one. also like the caramel macchiato hot drink. but i dont crave them half as much as i used to.

edit: ^ agree about starbucks having the best whipped cream! it just is so amazing, the taste.

I use to go to Starbucks 2-3 times a week, but I don't go that much anymore. I use to get the Ice White Chocolate Moca, but now I make coffee at home with my Tassimo coffee maker. I like Wholefoods coffee. There is a little coffee shop around the corner that I get coffee from sometimes when I don't feel like feeding the corporate world and helping the little guy out.