✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Betty Confidential sources: Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Chris Martin to Leave Coldplay!

busybeeburns

omg that blonde bitch!!1!!

that is the reality that count and what Chris Martin about Gwyneth Paltrow IN REAL LIFE .

Mrs Gwyneth Paltrow is not a bitch everyone says that a respectable woman to marry Chris Martin. IN REAL LIFE said all day .

Gwyneth Paltrow has no need of money is a famous and just needs an ass.

but Gwyneth Paltrow has lot more money with Coldplay .

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not gonna bother to read the article or whatever, because it sounds like a load of tabloid bs. Plus who would think Gwyneth would be a Yoko?!?!?!

celebrities famous women like Gwyneth Paltrow Yoko Ono business so respect.

Tabloid ? going on the Sun magasine, dailymail and others and they will look mainly fansites Coldplay now for put ideas on newspapers .

the journalists have a life bored painful behind their PCs and less like watching preferred Hollywood movies in real life productions. less interesting.

I realized this by smoothing their facebook

complete CP forever!! Gwyneth loves complete CP, i AM SURE! :cool:

the songs and the Compagny Coldplay to Chris Martin & Gwyneth Paltrow .

Gwyneth Paltrow makes money with Coldplay in addition to money businesswoman.

and the fans give their money to buy and listen to Coldplay. and can also sell the CDs.

I buy CDs Coldplay and they are to me with my money.

like buying his own marriage. and no money on a contract. idea.

^^^Like you could ever hope to get from her anything but her usual gobbledygook :lol:
Yeah :( I hoped that one sentense would be possible and understandable ...

OK, so BRENT, Lory thinks she knows what you meant with your comment (but clearly she missed the undertone of irony) which I doubt she actually grasped, so when she tells me to ask you I know this is not getting me any closer to get my answer, so I'll evade her suggestion by trying to come up with a possible answer and hopefully either you or Lory can say if I was right. ....:inquisitive:....

Does 'just needs an ass' mean:

A) She is so skinny that she has none. She should grow one. Eat more pizza.

B) She wants Chris ass to hump.

C) She needs a donkey.

D) None of the above, I clearly just made a fool (ass) out of myself.

WHICH ONE????????????????????????

Does 'just needs an ass' mean:

A) She is so skinny that she has none. She should grow one. Eat more pizza.

B) She wants Chris ass to hump.

C) She needs a donkey.

D) None of the above, I clearly just made a fool (ass) out of myself.

WHICH ONE????????????????????????

Since Lory dislikes skinny people I guess she meant A. But B is a possibility as well (]"]link) :lol:

yes Gwynnie have everything in life, I like much Gwynnie I'm sure she is more kind than my sister. my bestfriend so skinny has to 50kgs for 1.70. and all men are crazy about her.

But me I have nothing. I'm bulimic and I do not even have my pizza and I can not even send, live in the desert of heart . My eyes burned......... not right Chris ......... :whip: :cry:

DSC_2848.jpg

well in my honest opinion he can do a solo project provided that he won't leave coldplay. what i mean is he can release a solo album even if he is still a coldplay member.however, the quality of the songs will in a way be sacrificed if he'll work as a solo artist and as a lead vocalist/ songwriter of a group so better not do solo^^

he said that if he made ​​a solo album, he will dumped by his wife Gwyneth Paltrow .

he asks to his wife Gwyneth Paltrow. give him the money.

I do not know kind of contract wedding they have Chris Martin & Gwyneth Paltrow. but is industry Coldplay to Chris Martin & Gwyneth Paltrow

then it is easier than asking to buy the albums Coldplay. but fans can not have much of money give to them.

http://www.vulture.com/2009/06/quote_machine_64.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2009/jun/04/chris-martin-dismisses-solo-album

http://musicmp3.ru/news_chris-martin-does-not-want-to-start-solo-career.html