✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Betty Confidential sources: Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Chris Martin to Leave Coldplay!

busybeeburns

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure what is more annoying that people wright such rubbish or actually people believing such rubbish.

P.

yup yup yup.Gwyneth loves Coldplay.She goes to a few shows and dances around, chooses one of their songs in GOOP.Come on people.just stop believing tabloids.Go read something normal

what a friendly bunch of people coldplay fans are!!! Your comments are so nice, I give my opinion and get all this abuse? This is just MY opinion, I don't read newspapers, I just saw the thread and told you my thoughts thats all. You have made me very disappointed to be a coldplay fan, do we all have to follow the crowd?

what a friendly bunch of people coldplay fans are!!! Your comments are so nice, I give my opinion and get all this abuse? This is just MY opinion, I don't read newspapers, I just saw the thread and told you my thoughts thats all. You have made me very disappointed to be a coldplay fan, do we all have to follow the crowd?

nope you don't have to follow the crowd plus but good old common sense goes a long way even nowadays.

I don't think you got abuse here but you compared Gwyn to Yoko Ono...so who got the abuse you or Gwyn...????

P.

Oh the tabliod world :rolleyes:

Okay, I'll admit, I don't really like Gwyn too much, but I can't hate her. I don't know her. People are too quick to jump to conclusions. She's not an idiot. She knows Coldplay is a big part of Chris' life, and she wouldn't tell him to go solo. It just...wouldn't happen. For one, there's not way in hell that Chris would go solo. And if he did, it just wouldn't be right. That article is such BS. People that write that crap are just stupid, and looking for readers. It would never happen in real life. I mean jeez...people can't really believe that crap.

Why? Coldplay have been together for 13 years, Gwyneth and Chris have been together for 7, so they've spent more time as a band with her there than without. And they say they're closer now than they've ever been.

She's rarely at shows, she doesn't tag along on tour, she lets lets him get on with his job and she does her own thing.

Think what you want about her as a person, but I can see absolutely no proof she has been detrimental to the band.

I absolutely agree. Very well said!