✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Betty Confidential sources: Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Chris Martin to Leave Coldplay!

busybeeburns

I've had this eerie feeling in my gut ever since the Tampa cancellation, and Chris' illness. The pics back stage since ,( pre-concert on coldplay.com from last week), his moment of anger toward Johnnie ON-STAGE, some pics he's not wearing his ring and has black tape on his wedding band finger. personally, it's not good for the marriage or the band. I mean there could be other explanations for all these things and I pray none of them are true, but, it's obvious he's in inner turmoil. Have you ever been in a situation where you've been put between 2 people you love as much as love can be?:cry:
:stunned:

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yoko Oh No!2

Yeh! The pics I'm talking about are from coldplay.com, from the Wembley show Aug. 17th. Scrolling down from top, pic 17 is the pre-show huddle with a clear view of Chris' wedding ring finger wrapped around to the front, no ring, black tape, and I've seen others recently like that but not sure exactly where...you tube, recent concert. Pic 19, is Chris & Johnny facing cases label "Atomic "(something)...

Chris' eyes are in a very distant place & he's obviously not his usual bouncy self...

O.K., I'm not saying I "believe", and I'm sure if Chris read this stuff he wouldn't feel happier that we're bashing his beloved wife, mother of his beloved children. BUT somethings not right.

The bands obviously been struggling according to interviews from London, admittedly following Phil's advice that they should move in together for a while to improve their relationships...It's not what I want or want to hear or believe. But their also taking an extended vacation after this tour??? Not to mention the lyrics to the new song that they allowed some female artist to record..."All you have are your memories." Granted, sometimes lyrics are totally fictional...BUT, can someone shed legitimate light on these things? Sorry, Sorry, Sorry.... :cry:

Not to mention the lyrics to the new song that they allowed some female artist to record..."All you have are your memories." Granted, sometimes lyrics are totally fictional...BUT, can someone shed legitimate light on these things? Sorry, Sorry, Sorry....

Are you talking about the tracks Chris gave/wrote/helped Natalie on? She went through a divorce. Put the pieces together.

Yeh! The pics I'm talking about are from coldplay.com, from the Wembley show Aug. 17th. Scrolling down from top, pic 17 is the pre-show huddle with a clear view of Chris' wedding ring finger wrapped around to the front, no ring, black tape, and I've seen others recently like that but not sure exactly where...you tube, recent concert. Pic 19, is Chris & Johnny facing cases label "Atomic "(something)...

Chris' eyes are in a very distant place & he's obviously not his usual bouncy self...

O.K., I'm not saying I "believe", and I'm sure if Chris read this stuff he wouldn't feel happier that we're bashing his beloved wife, mother of his beloved children. BUT somethings not right.

The bands obviously been struggling according to interviews from London, admittedly following Phil's advice that they should move in together for a while to improve their relationships...It's not what I want or want to hear or believe. But their also taking an extended vacation after this tour??? Not to mention the lyrics to the new song that they allowed some female artist to record..."All you have are your memories." Granted, sometimes lyrics are totally fictional...BUT, can someone shed legitimate light on these things? Sorry, Sorry, Sorry.... :cry:

I think you're reading too much into this. Don't worry yourself :) and don't worry me! haha.

Chris can't be his usual bouncy self all the time right? And, most people I know don't wear their wedding rings all the time. Knowing Chris and his secrecy, he would definitely not be making a public statement about a rough patch in his marraige with black tape and no ring. It's probably just something he's into...or just means something to him.

Chis trying solo? :dozey:

I don't think he'd be able to do that. I mean he's kind of like a guy that needs to be surrounded by his friends to get through work like that.

To me, anyways. :rolleyes:

exactly. I can't imagine him being by himself.

I've had this eerie feeling in my gut ever since the Tampa cancellation, and Chris' illness. The pics back stage since ,( pre-concert on coldplay.com from last week), his moment of anger toward Johnnie ON-STAGE, some pics he's not wearing his ring and has black tape on his wedding band finger. personally, it's not good for the marriage or the band. I mean there could be other explanations for all these things and I pray none of them are true, but, it's obvious he's in inner turmoil. Have you ever been in a situation where you've been put between 2 people you love as much as love can be?:cry:

When was he angry at Jonny?I havent seen that.Is there a video??And Chris hasnt been wearing his ring for at least a year.