✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Betty Confidential sources: Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Chris Martin to Leave Coldplay!

busybeeburns

I've had this eerie feeling in my gut ever since the Tampa cancellation, and Chris' illness. The pics back stage since ,( pre-concert on coldplay.com from last week), his moment of anger toward Johnnie ON-STAGE, some pics he's not wearing his ring and has black tape on his wedding band finger. personally, it's not good for the marriage or the band. I mean there could be other explanations for all these things and I pray none of them are true, but, it's obvious he's in inner turmoil. Have you ever been in a situation where you've been put between 2 people you love as much as love can be?:cry:

:stunned:

it's the end of the world :bigcry:

:wacky:

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha that article is hilariously ridiculous. I wonder how many false Chris-Gwyneth rumours we can have before people stop believing them?! Marriage problems, affairs, divorce (at least 10 times), duets, Gwyneth joining coldplay, Coldplay breaking up, third baby, solo careers... Anyone who's panicking please don't - none of them ever end up being true!

The black tape on his finger - isn't that to cover the ring so it doesn't get caught or bang on anything when he is playing? I didn't think it was instead of a ring, rather over it? I don't think Will wears his wedding ring during shows if I remember correctly from photos.

Chris already does a lot of 'solo' stuff separate from he others and has been for ages, without having to leave Coldplay. Like writing songs for other artists, performing with people like Jay-z and playing on people's albums. He doesn't need to leave coldplay to do other stuff. Guy does it too. They all seem pretty happy with things to me :)

Haha that article is hilariously ridiculous. I wonder how many false Chris-Gwyneth rumours we can have before people stop believing them?! Marriage problems, affairs, divorce (at least 10 times), duets, Gwyneth joining coldplay, Coldplay breaking up, third baby, solo careers... Anyone who's panicking please don't - none of them ever end up being true!

The black tape on his finger - isn't that to cover the ring so it doesn't get caught or bang on anything when he is playing? I didn't think it was instead of a ring, rather over it? I don't think Will wears his wedding ring during shows if I remember correctly from photos.

Chris already does a lot of 'solo' stuff separate from he others and has been for ages, without having to leave Coldplay. Like writing songs for other artists, performing with people like Jay-z and playing on people's albums. He doesn't need to leave coldplay to do other stuff. Guy does it too. They all seem pretty happy with things to me :)

I don't think his worn his wedding ring since last year or the ring he used to have on his pinky...i gather the black tape is there instead of the ring but who knows...i honestly don't think it means anything though i know a lot of people who don't wear there wedding rings.

haha my dad is the same i don't think i've ever seen him wear his ring

plus it's pretty obvious chris and gwyn are still together a year on despite how many different rumors have surfaced and she still wears her ring...it's all tabloids happy stories don't sell.

Why? Coldplay have been together for 13 years, Gwyneth and Chris have been together for 7, so they've spent more time as a band with her there than without. And they say they're closer now than they've ever been.

She's rarely at shows, she doesn't tag along on tour, she lets lets him get on with his job and she does her own thing.

Think what you want about her as a person, but I can see absolutely no proof she has been detrimental to the band.

since day one of their relationship going public I always thought she was like coldplays version of yoko ono. she will be the one who distroys this band.

Don't be so fucking absurd, sorry, but SHE will be the one to destroy this band?! Its not like she is a musician like Yoko Ono, she married Chris knowing he was a musician and what he does. You don't see her popping down the bakery to mess around with their writing, do you? You don't see Chris on the set of her movies having a lark, do you.

You see here in lies the ignorance of everyone who thinks this is true. Its called fucking jouranlism people. Because Chris is the frontman and is seen as the 'glue' of the band, and he has a famous wife, thats why rumours like this spread.

If Will's wife said this, and she was serious "Will leave the band and start a singing career on your own" nobody in the whole wide world would take notice.

People its called a rumour! Its called modern journalism!! She probably said to someone in a cake shop "that looks nice", and some nutjob reporter behind he wrote down "Chris is stupid for being in Coldplay".

Unless you hear Gwyneth say it from her mouth, then don't take any notice. If you got accused of stealing someones iPod you wouldn't like it if you got accused of shit without proof would you? No. Same principles apply. Gwyneth is being accused of shit without proof.

Get the fuck out of this thread and let it die, all of you.

Not sure what is more annoying that people wright such rubbish or actually people believing such rubbish.

Gwyn the Yoko Ono of Coldplay..sorry she doesn't involve herself even 1% in the band...so where you take this things from, because she is married to the front men or because she is famous?

P.

I don't believe any of this but it's times like these when I wish they would speak up about these rumours because many people actually give them credit.

And this is sensational journalism, not modern journalism, in my humble opinion.

And I feel sad for her because nowadays she's attacked almost on a daily basis for no good reason. She might be eccentric or something like that but that doesn't mean people have to be so rude and angry at her.

I'm pretty sure this is all BS.

Gwen is too busy with all her cooking/health/clothing/charity functions...

It would be ok to have projects in between CD's. I think Coldplay and A-ha should form a supergroup!!!!

A-HA FANS AND COLDPLAYERS SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard from a friend, who heard from a friend who had an Aunt whose niece's boyfriends brothers boyfriend said it was totally true. I love tabloids for their outrageiousness and hate them for the people they hurt. It is interesting to read everyones thoughts though. I would hate it if their marriage was on the more than average shaky ground. I personally don't want Chris out there dating around. YIKES! Now to me that could break up a band. ( unless of course he was dating me. Ha!)