✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Betty Confidential sources: Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Chris Martin to Leave Coldplay!

busybeeburns

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand how ANYONE can say they hate a person, when they have never even met with this person. This applies to Gwyn or your neighbor down the road, even if any of you get to meet Gywn down the road and you still feel the same, hate is such an awful word.

Ok, sorry to vent, also this article is Bullshit;)

I don't understand how ANYONE can say they hate a person, when they have never even met with this person. This applies to Gwyn or your neighbor down the road, even if any of you get to meet Gywn down the road and you still feel the same, hate is such an awful word.

Ok, sorry to vent, also this article is Bullshit;)

Good morning Tracey. And how do you really feel?

Gmorning mate! I guess maybe I should have another coffee, or just stay the hell away from it.:lol:

Any news on the passport? I was talking to one of my best friends yesterday and she is going to the US Open next week, so she is fully supportive of my going to London. She's my husband's company's accountant, so she may work on him. lol Prices are still running $1000 for airfare and 3 nights hotel. ouch

Yoko OH NO!

I've had this eerie feeling in my gut ever since the Tampa cancellation, and Chris' illness. The pics back stage since ,( pre-concert on coldplay.com from last week), his moment of anger toward Johnnie ON-STAGE, some pics he's not wearing his ring and has black tape on his wedding band finger. personally, it's not good for the marriage or the band. I mean there could be other explanations for all these things and I pray none of them are true, but, it's obvious he's in inner turmoil. Have you ever been in a situation where you've been put between 2 people you love as much as love can be?:cry: