✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Betty Confidential sources: Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Chris Martin to Leave Coldplay!

busybeeburns

SGY-0113252.jpg

Gwyneth Paltrow has been branded the Yoko Oko of Coldplay — because she’s trying to convince her husband Chris Martin to leave the band and go solo.

The actress apparently feels her hubby will do better on his own.

“Gwyneth has outright told Chris that he should consider going solo,” a source told Betty Confidential. “She is busy doing all of her projects and she wants him to diversify as well. She doesn’t have a problem with Coldplay, but she wants Chris to think about trying a solo album just to see if he likes it. “When Gwyneth mentioned it, Chris was furious. He loves the band and he has no desire to change things right now. Chris basically ignored her and walked away.”

In 2004, Paltrow said, “People ask if I will sing with the band or do a duet, but always in front of my mind is the Yoko effect. I don’t want to be known as the girl who split up Coldplay.”

http://www.showbizspy.com/article/191059/gwyneth-paltrow-wants-chris-martin-to-leave-coldplay.html

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gwyneth Paltrow is the Yoko Ono of Coldplay!

artimg09291.jpgartimg09293.jpg

The Oscar winner is trying to convince her rocker husband to leave his band mates behind

Back in 2004 newlywed Gwyneth Paltrow was asked whether she would consider singing with her new husband Chris Martin's band, Coldplay. The Oscar winner said no, explaining, "People ask if I will sing with the band or do a duet, but always in front of my mind is the Yoko effect. I don't want to be known as the girl who split up Coldplay."

My, how times have changed. Sources tell me the GOOP editor, actress and mother of two is following in the footsteps of the woman blamed for breaking up the Beatles and is trying to convince Chris to say goodbye to Coldplay and consider writing music of his own.

A pal of the Iron Man star says, "Gwyneth has outright told Chris that he should consider going solo. She is busy doing all of her projects and she wants him to diversify as well. She doesn't have a problem with Coldplay, but she wants Chris to think about trying a solo album just to see if he likes it."

The conversation between the couple, who have been battling breakup rumors lately, did not go well.

"When Gwyneth mentioned it, Chris was furious. He loves the band and he has no desire to change things right now. Chris basically ignored her and walked away."

http://www.bettyconfidential.com/ar/ld/a/Gwyneth-Paltrow-is-the-Yoko-Ono-of-Coldplay.html