🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Noel Gallagher

Guest howyousawtheworld

My tickets arrived for the Belgian gig :dance:

London tickets have yet to arrive :wacky:

Excellent acoustic vids :wacky:

He changed guitar :wacko:

God, these song's chords are SO EASY , he's just genius to come up with such songs so easy and so good

God :mellow:

I am playing guitar right now :P I have no band at the moment but next week we have "spring holidays" here and i'll meet with some friends to play some songs so maybe something turns up! :D But i'm quite busy with school and stuff, so I don't know how much time I can dedicate to it :\

And yes, I still have that dream inside my head :wacko: what about you? :nice:

Noel = God.

Cmon, you cant compare him with Liam.

I love Liam, his awsome. But Noel is Noel.

Where did you finds those acoustic man? thats worth gold

Here you have the link for the acoustics:

If I Had a Gun: http://www.multiupload.com/9VK0Z5ZXF3

What a Life: http://www.multiupload.com/3QWKQZGJLN

I upload the two songs on Youtube. My channel is: http://www.youtube.com/user/Melwen2626?feature=mhee

Cheers!

I am playing guitar right now :P I have no band at the moment but next week we have "spring holidays" here and i'll meet with some friends to play some songs so maybe something turns up! :D But i'm quite busy with school and stuff, so I don't know how much time I can dedicate to it :\

And yes, I still have that dream inside my head :wacko: what about you? :nice:

oh nice, I hope it turns out well , the "testing" :nice:

for me , I still have the same dream , I probably won't

get to London when I'm 18 , but I'll try

I really want to become musician ...

How cool it would be , that one day , I can send those people ,who laugh now and say there's no way to make it for me , that I can send them

a ticket for Wembley stadium :lol:

(that's a bit big, but youkno what I mean ;) :wacko:)

oh nice, I hope it turns out well , the "testing" :nice:

for me , I still have the same dream , I probably won't

get to London when I'm 18 , but I'll try

I really want to become musician ...

How cool it would be , that one day , I can send those people ,who laugh now and say there's no way to make it for me , that I can send them

a ticket for Wembley stadium :lol:

(that's a bit big, but youkno what I mean ;) :wacko:)

I hope so! :)

That would be so cool! I know what you mean, I think about it too :lol: Like "hey do you remember when you said that I would never make it? Here it is, i'm playing Wembley next week :cool:"

Anyway, I don't think that dream will come true for me :disappointed:

That would be so cool! I know what you mean, I think about it too :lol: Like "hey do you remember when you said that I would never make it? Here it is, i'm playing Wembley next week :cool:"

I am a musician as well even though I don´t think I would do that professionally but I do believe you should play music because you can´t live without playing music: just do it with passion. The rest (fame or not fame) is just a consequence. The dream comes true every time you play with passion and do what your feel in your soul :) I truly believe that.

Why do you say that now already ?

You never know , just have the right songs ...

I lost my hope a bit too , but then I heard about The Vaccines ,

look what they did in 1 year , ONE song to break through

and their album is still the most selling debut album of 2011 in the Uk ...

youkno , you might be lucky , :wacko:

always look at the Bright side of .... :lol:

Guest howyousawtheworld

Anyone believing they can't make it - rubbish! If you have a burning desire and passion then that can carry you through. Draw on your influences (and with Noel Gallagher they don't come in higher quality) and if you persevere then you can open up many opportunites. I think the problem with too many people out there is that they give up because they don't feel they're good enough and that they expect instant success. In the words of Charles F Kettering

"Keep on going, and the chances are that you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it. I never heard of anyone ever stumbling on something sitting down."

Today I received this email:

DOWNLOAD: If I Had A Gun...

Thank you for pre-ordering the debut album from Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds. We will ensure that you receive your download on 8 November, and in the meantime here's a code which will allow you to download a high-quality MP3 of the new single If I Had A Gun:

Click HERE to download now.

The single is now available to pre-order at Noel's official store HERE as a 7", CD or digital bundle. The track listing is:

A: If I Had A Gun...

B: I'd Pick You Every Time

Video: If I Had A Gun *

* Video only available in Digital Single Bundle.

They gave me a code for download If I had a gun!! :dance:

I bought the new single. It will be available on 14 October.

Cheers!

^nice , I didn't get that when I preordered the album :p

I still can't preorder What A life NOR If I had a Gun

For What A Life you have to change the region to UK, not Europe & World, like this:

nghfb.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Belgium is in the list:

nghfb2.png

And for If I Had A Gun, I can see it in Europe & World:

nghfb1.png

This is with Firefox and Internet Explorer.

Here is the store for UK (for order What a Life):

http://www.noelgallagher.com/splash/gbp.php

Here for Europe (for If I Had a Gun):

http://www.noelgallagher.com/splash/eur.php

I hope this help.

I am a musician as well even though I don´t think I would do that professionally but I do believe you should play music because you can´t live without playing music: just do it with passion. The rest (fame or not fame) is just a consequence. The dream comes true every time you play with passion and do what your feel in your soul :) I truly believe that.

You're so right. I love playing music and I will continue playing for the rest of my life no matter what happens. The passion will be the same even if I don't get famous, that's for sure! I don't mind not being famous, that's not what I really want, but I would love to hear my songs with a studio quality but where I live getting into a studio it's not easy or cheap :\ But thanks for your words! I really appreciate it!:nice:

Why do you say that now already ?

You never know , just have the right songs ...

I lost my hope a bit too , but then I heard about The Vaccines ,

look what they did in 1 year , ONE song to break through

and their album is still the most selling debut album of 2011 in the Uk ...

youkno , you might be lucky , :wacko:

always look at the Bright side of .... :lol:

I wrote a song on my guitar last week and I really like it!! I don't have the lyrics to it yet, and I still don't know if it's going to be in english or in spanish, but it certainly has some Noel Gallagher touch and a bit of Coldplay's AROBTTH era :P Maybe one day I can show it to you :)

Who knows, maybe that is the song that will make me famous :sneaky: I wrote some songs on my piano as well that are catchy as hell, but as I said to Valypan I want to record them on a studio before anyone is able to hear them, because it's not the same when you record them on a average camera and then upload them on youtube :P

Anyone believing they can't make it - rubbish! If you have a burning desire and passion then that can carry you through. Draw on your influences (and with Noel Gallagher they don't come in higher quality) and if you persevere then you can open up many opportunites. I think the problem with too many people out there is that they give up because they don't feel they're good enough and that they expect instant success. In the words of Charles F Kettering

"Keep on going, and the chances are that you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it. I never heard of anyone ever stumbling on something sitting down."

Thanks man! This words really make me want to go out and do something about it!! :D And what you say is very true, with Noel Gallagher as one of my main influences nothing can go wrong :)

I think you discovered my problem here. Maybe i'm doing nothing for my dreams to come true, I just write my songs and then leave my guitar in my room, perhaps I should do something with them. Thanks again!

I wrote a song on my guitar last week and I really like it!! I don't have the lyrics to it yet, and I still don't know if it's going to be in english or in spanish, but it certainly has some Noel Gallagher touch and a bit of Coldplay's AROBTTH era :P Maybe one day I can show it to you :)

Who knows, maybe that is the song that will make me famous :sneaky: I wrote some songs on my piano as well that are catchy as hell, but as I said to Valypan I want to record them on a studio before anyone is able to hear them, because it's not the same when you record them on a average camera and then upload them on youtube :P

Hey me too ! I had this melody a long time , and last week I finally finished it , with complete lyrics :)

Mine has an "All around the world" sound in it :p

Would be great if we could meet one day , maybe we are the next Lennon-McCartney songwriting duo :awesome: :laugh3:

If you ever go to London or Europe , 'tell me ! ;)

If I Had a Gun making of:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFIvMmjJez0&feature=mh_lolz&list=HL1316736876]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFIvMmjJez0&feature=mh_lolz&list=HL1316736876[/ame]

I think tomorrow it's going to be on Noel Gallagher's Vevo but someone found it first :lol:

And here is an interview with Noel for Spinner:

http://www.spinner.ca/2011/09/22/noel-gallagher-high-flying-birds/

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qdms_ujMWlA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qdms_ujMWlA[/ame]

And another interview with Yahoo Music:

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/live/13354/noel-gallagher-talks-liam-twitter-feuds-channeling-elvis-and-stagefright-in-solo-interview/

He says that the second album, with AA, it's going to have 3 songs of the High Flying Birds album but with different production and 10 originals songs. I can't wait!!

Well, i'm posting all alone :cry: :D

More videos from Noel. He made a mimed version of The Death of You and Me in Rai Due (italian TV). It´s interesting because it's his first time in the middle of the stage with the band. I notice that the guitar player from The Sand Band isn't there anymore. He said that he couldn't make the tour with Noel like two weeks ago. It's a shame.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFqLK0HJ4Hc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFqLK0HJ4Hc[/ame]

And in the radio RTL he played If I Had a Gun, What a Life and a surprise... Supersonic!!

[ame=

]
[/ame]

I really like this version, it's different.

Well, that's the news. Cheers!

Hey me too ! I had this melody a long time , and last week I finally finished it , with complete lyrics :)

Mine has an "All around the world" sound in it :p

Would be great if we could meet one day , maybe we are the next Lennon-McCartney songwriting duo :awesome: :laugh3:

If you ever go to London or Europe , 'tell me ! ;)

That's cool! I would love to hear it someday! :awesome:

That would be awesome! Maybe we can meet and share our songs, and who knows? maybe we are lucky and people will like our songs :P :lol:

If one day I go to Europe i'll let you know! :)