✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

UPDATE (PAGE 5): 15TH SEPT @ 5.15PM GMT - IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT QUEUING AT WEMBLEY!! PLEASE RE

mc_squared

I just received this information from Craig (coldplaying-forever27) after asking if he would phone Wembley and demand to speak to a supervisor.:

Craig said: "I phoned up and got just some random gal, and i asked and managed to get through to the event supervisor, Martin Smithson, and was told, that, anyone attending the show who queues at the wrong gate, will be told, Catagorically, that they must leave the queue and join the end of the queue they should have been in. also he said that the two gates, will have just one queue each, and that they will be let in simultaneousely."

So we should now reactivate my thread about swapping tickets if people want to queue together.

You have been warned!!:stunned::stunned::stunned:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK so wait, now I"m confused, too. There are different gates, but only 2 "ramps." Many gates per ramp. Only one queue for each ramp, and then...you have to rush into the right gate???:uhoh::confused: I'm sure it can't be that complicated, but never having been there, it's hard to picture.

btw wouldn't it be simpler for them to just release a stupid statement explaining how it works? I'm sure there were many people who either called or sent e-mails about this (and didn't get an answer, thank you Wembley customer service, really useful :dozey:)

If you're not sure which gates you need because your tix are at Box Office (me included), I suggest you ring 0844 980 8001 tomorrow during work hours to find out what gates it says on the tickets.

Get in touch with your ticket vendor FIRST to find out your ticket numbers (as printed on the ticket) as the ticketmaster/seetickets/ticketline reference aint going to be much use for Wembley staff.

Can I call this number from France ?

I ordered my tickets on seetickets (I wont even start on their customer services either..), and all the informations I got by mail is this

"2 x STANDING & LEVEL 1 UNRESERVED at £49.50"

So I should call/email seetickets to ask what gate is written on my tickets ? (sorry to bother)

If you're not sure which gates you need because your tix are at Box Office (me included), I suggest you ring 0844 980 8001 tomorrow during work hours to find out what gates it says on the tickets.

Get in touch with your ticket vendor FIRST to find out your ticket numbers (as printed on the ticket) as the ticketmaster/seetickets/ticketline reference aint going to be much use for Wembley staff.

How can we get in touch with our ticket vendor if we havent the tickets hence, their number... :thinking:

whoever has box office tickets for wembley, could you please add yourselves to the 'attendance list' on the day you are going and put BOX OFFICE beside your name so that we can all have an rough idea of who (and how many) will be affected) by this!!

thanks!!

(as requested by Jen)

Oh NOOO! :bigcry: This sucks!

Who does that phone number lead to?

Are you saying that there actually is somebody who can tell what gate it says on the tickets?

On email yesterday ticketline told me that they could not tell what gate it says on my tickets (they do not have access to the physical tickets) and the tickets are about to go to the box office (I could therefore not get the tickets sent to the hotel now). So I think getting in touch with ticketline again would be pointless...

How many digits does the ticket number contain of? (to be sure)