✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

UPDATE (PAGE 5): 15TH SEPT @ 5.15PM GMT - IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT QUEUING AT WEMBLEY!! PLEASE RE

mc_squared

soooooooooooo to sum it up then:

a) each ticket should advise a ramp (choice of 2)

b) if you queue at the ramp on your ticket you will be fine, because the turnstiles are programmed to accept the relevant GA tickets (debs advised Wembley can be extremely strict about following what your tickets say)

c) coldplayers with tickets can queue early at the relevant ramp, and should be able to save space for those collecting tickets from the box office. (although I am a little concerned about the comments of security focusing on people "pushing-in")

d) there is no golden circle so you need to rest all day in the queue and conserve your energy to sprint to the front

does that sound about right?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

b) if you queue at the ramp on your ticket you will be fine, because the turnstiles are programmed to accept the relevant GA tickets (debs advised Wembley can be extremely strict about following what your tickets say)

The security guy I spoke to at length assured me that all GA tickets will work in any GA turnstile.;)

Therefore that shouldn't be an issue.

Hello everyone!!!

Its Craig, and I have news which should comfort and calm everybody who is panicking like hell, about the ticket situation!

Following my chat with the afforementioned "Mr Martin Smithson" yesterday, I posted the information I was told immediately. This has seemingly changed since yesterday, which I am both tottally peed off about, and also heavenly relieved.

The guy i spoke to yesterday was not available, and i was passed around from 3 different lackies, until i got a very nice lady, by the name of Leanne. Now I explained to her that i was calling on behalf of many people attending the shows, and some of whome are coming from abroad to collect their tickets from the box office.

When I told her about Mr Smithsons comments from yesterday, and explained my concerns, she said to me, "You're Joking Right??!!!" To which I replied NO, and stated how worried i was, anyway she said that he has given me improper information, and that at a full staff meeting this morning, everyone was informed of the exact precedures that will be followe for the coldplay shows.

So here it goes:

There are only two ramps to queue at for anyone with GA tickets. Thes are the North-East and North-West ramps.

She told me that they have been made aware of concerns from fans collecting from the box office, and said that they "NOW WILL DEFINATELY ALLOW ANYONE WHO IS IN POSSESION OF A GENERAL ADMISSION TICKET, TO ENTER AT ANY OF THE GATES FOR THE SHOW."

Now she went on to say that all of the tickets printed for GA goers, were split into Gates Allocated, so there should be roughly the same amount of people in the two queues/ramps. This is becuase 50% of the GA people will be at H & J, which is to queue at the North-West ramp, and 25% have got B & C, and M & N each, therefore 25% x2 =50%, and these will queue at the North-East ramp, thus a fair split.

When you get your tickets from the box office, go back and join youre freinds/ fellow coldplayers, in the queue, and there will be no problem at all!

Also, the tickets are read from a barcode scanner at each turnstile, therfore Mr Smithsons comment of people being turned away is nonsense because its done by machine, and they are now programmed to let everyone who is GA, through any gate! (but this is a new developement from a staff briefing this morning, so it might not be Smithies fault, but maybe im being kind?).

So to some up, Anyone with H&J tix, are meant to queue at North-West ramp, and anyone with B&C or M&N are meant to queue at the North-East ramp. But it doesnt really matter. because you WILL be let in at either!!

Also an added bit, is that the Box Office opening time now is confirmed as, 11:00am.

Ok, so thats it I think, i spent a lot of time (and money, im dreading my phone bill :( ) finding this out today, but im certain it is worth it, and i hope that everyone is a lot better about stuff now, and can start looking forward to it again.

Over and out :D

Thank you sooooo much for all your effort.

This makes things clearer. Am still a little uneasy, but less so.

The security guy I spoke to at length assured me that all GA tickets will work in any GA turnstile.;)

Therefore that shouldn't be an issue.

forgive me for being cynical, but we've had 2/3 different stories on 2 different days from people who are supposed to be official. maybe they have heard about the panic and changed their policy to accomodate, but we won't know that for definite til fri.

Personally, if I were queuing from 9am I would want to be where my ticket tells me to queue to ensure I get in when the doors open and stand a chance of making front row. I would be mightily peed off to find out at 4pm that there had been mis-information and I now had to go and join the back of another queue.

if the ticket specifies 1 of 2 ramps, it'd be safer to queue at the ramp you've been allocated. especially as the coldplayers seem to be split relatively evenly between the 2.

Thank you!

That information about the queue was absolutly precisous! I'm going to Wembley with a friend, and we also made a lot of phone calls regarding those matters '-.- ( we're portuguese ).

Now we have it all together=D

Thank you so much!

See u at Wembley! =D

*I ask u if you remember,

Prospekts, how could I forget?"

forgive me for being cynical, but we've had 2/3 different stories on 2 different days from people who are supposed to be official. maybe they have heard about the panic and changed their policy to accomodate, but we won't know that for definite til fri.

Personally, if I were queuing from 9am I would want to be where my ticket tells me to queue to ensure I get in when the doors open and stand a chance of making front row. I would be mightily peed off to find out at 4pm that there had been mis-information and I now had to go and join the back of another queue.

if the ticket specifies 1 of 2 ramps, it'd be safer to queue at the ramp you've been allocated. especially as the coldplayers seem to be split relatively evenly between the 2.

That's what I was thinking, the only problem being that if someone doesn't read coldplaying and has entrance M&N, s/he will never know s/he has to queue at north-east ramp since on the M&N entrance tickets it's stated to queue at south-west ramp, the same goes for B&C ticket holders, who have south-east ramp printed on the ticket.

All of this seems to be really bad managed, and I hope there is going to be someone on friday able to really tell us where we are supposed to queue :)

thank you so much Craig, it was really helpful !! Though I still have problem picturing the stadium and its ramps but I'll come and check friday...

are there any french people too who are coming on Sept 19th and have GA tickets to pick at the post office ? I'd be glad not to be alone on my expedition :)

@TheLizzie: I think there'll be plenty of yellow shirt at the box office, we won't be lost! (@?-+) :lol:

I'm coming with a friend, so I'm putting him on the queue at the closest gate while I'll be queueing at the box office.

As for where is the box, it's written on the map here (on the G spot)

3146tg2.jpg

OMG thank you so much for the information Craig! :drunk:

My only concern now is that I'm going with a friend, and we want to stay together in a queue, but what will happen if we have different locations printend on the tickets? :stunned: Do we have to split up then!?

This is slightly confusing! :bigcry:

Hi, I only found this lovely forum in the past 3 days and it's so not fine to introduce myself here like this but I just gotta ask something to be sure because i'm about to lose my sanity. Please help me! My tickets are for B & C and say to queue at south east ramp and on the stubs it says G anf F . Now from what Craig here found out there are only 2 entries at the north??? so where should I queue??? Will there be guards early friday morning to tell me where to stand???lol

Even though the explanation here was good i'm still just really confused and i'm leaving on Thursday for London and I gotta understand this first. Customer services didn't help me really and i'm shocked that a place like Wembley isn't as organized as I thought it will be.

well, I've just received an email from Seetickets and also just spoken to them on the phone and they told me the tickets will be available for collection when the doors open AKA 4pm :dozey:

that's what Ticketmaster told me too, but then on other days that i've called them, i've also been told "from noon" (x 2) & "from 11AM" + when i called Wembley, i was generally told "should be from 10AM". :dozey: