✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

UPDATE (PAGE 5): 15TH SEPT @ 5.15PM GMT - IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT QUEUING AT WEMBLEY!! PLEASE RE

mc_squared

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks folks, this only affects me on the Friday, heaven knows what it's like for people waiting for tickets for both nights, especially the 19th.

Looks like the Seetickets double act tonight of Darren and Louise are excelling themselves :dozey:

I am waiting for tickets for both nights :'( I was wondering, do u think I can pick my tickets for the 2nd night on friday ? Dammit I paid for them too, I dont see the point in waiting one more day to have them... this is nerve wrecking seriously...

Arlene told me my tickets would be at the Box office 4pm and on:\ I'm sure everything will work out fine, everybody:kiss:

You will be on the Guestlist which normally lands at the boxoffice not before 4pm/5pm - so don't confuse that with the general boxoffice pick up for tickets.

P.

Question?

You will be on the Guestlist which normally lands at the boxoffice not before 4pm/5pm - so don't confuse that with the general boxoffice pick up for tickets.

P.

What does this mean? I've been told the same thing by seetickets, but I'm not sure now should be at the line 10am (love to be at the front row) or just around 4pm as they say?

With current information that I have from this thread, I'm heading to the box office at 10am to get the tickets and my friends are going to the actual line so we can get as front as possible...

It's funny how easy thing as this can become so complicated :cool:

Thanks folks, this only affects me on the Friday, heaven knows what it's like for people waiting for tickets for both nights, especially the 19th.

Looks like the Seetickets double act tonight of Darren and Louise are excelling themselves :dozey:

Is that anything like Thelma and Louise??:rolleyes: