✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

UPDATE (PAGE 5): 15TH SEPT @ 5.15PM GMT - IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT QUEUING AT WEMBLEY!! PLEASE RE

mc_squared

Hello, its Craig,

Now, I cannot apologise enough for both my silence, and all of the confusion.

The gentleman on the phone to me said that for the GA people, there will be two queues. Now, we seem to only know of people who have tickets for H&J M&N + B&C. But there may be a fourth gate aka F&G. Just because none of the colplayers in attendance dont have tickets for this gate, doesnt meen that it doesnt exist.

This said it is extremely strange that no-one would have tickets for that gate considering the amount of people going, (strange but not impossible). And i will contact the guy again tomorrow to find out just whether there is a 4th gate, and also which queues exactly everyone needs to be in for each gate.

But until then everyone thats all i have, but dont worry too much about it people, and again i apologise for not getting back very quick, and also confusing everyone.

Thanks

I promise i will call him tomorrow, and put an end to the speculation, but when i said that people in the wrong queues wont be let in, i meant it. That is a direct quote from the guy, and i didnt ask him about the box office people, but again i will tomorrow.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thx Craig for asking for the box office...! Because we are all kinda screwed if our friends can't queue for us...

I am coordinating with Craig closely on this. I would have phoned Wembley myself, but I'm in Germany so that isn't so straightfoward, which is why I asked him if he could help out.

If I spot any relevant points or questions I will forward them to him via FB.

You can also PM me directly if you wish, as I'm likely to be online a lot of the time before he phones tomorrow.:wink2:

Thx Mark. What I want to know is what everybody wants to know:

Can my friend queue at any gates without tickets while I'm queuing at the box office ??

I've juste got an email from seetickets....

We're writing to you regarding COLDPLAY at

Wembley Stadium, London on

SATURDAY 19/09/2009.

Please note the stage times as listed below:

Doors - 4.00pm

White Lies - 5.20pm

Girls Aloud - 6.00pm

Jay Z - 7.20pm

Coldplay - 9.00pm

Yours Sincerely

See Tickets

Yeah, thx but not hepful T.T

Thx Mark. What I want to know is what everybody wants to know:

Can my friend queue at any gates without tickets while I'm queuing at the box office ??

That shouldn't be a problem, as the gates won't be open at that time.;)

It will only be down to the goodwill of the other people in the queues.;)

have been keeping up with a little bit of this via twitter.

we have Coldplayers with tickets who know which gates they're queuing at. what I want to try & organise is some sort of buddy system so that we can co-ordinate people in the queues. not quite sorted out in my head how it will work yet.

Until we hear what Craig finds out tomorrow, i suggest the following:

if you were planning to queue early, and have to collect tickets from the box office, start queuing at the box office. that means the minute the box office opens, you'll be at the front to get your tickets.

the rest of the plan is still under construction in my head.

Just to confuse things further my tickets say entrance f and g north east ramp... my small stubs however say m and n. I sense that I could be phoning bloody wembley myself tomorrow

I had the same problem, e-mailed ticketmaster and they said you should queue at the entrance that is stated on the main body of your ticket.

I just spoke to wembley as my tickets look completly wrong the stubs say m and n and the main ticket says f and g. The ticket does say north east ramp which appears to contradict information earlier in the thread. The lady at wembley said that they print both gates on the tickets so that if you have friends you can queue together. She said that i should use north east ramp as stated and all would be fine. Can't say I'm filled with confidence tho!! Ho hum will find out on Friday I suppose?!?!