Mumford & Sons

Jiminy Cricket

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, played 4/5 new songs. Sounds pretty good! :awesome:

Here's my video.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnd-tVp1SeI]Mumford & Sons - Timshel live and unplugged at the Marina Theatre, Lowestoft - YouTube[/ame]

• 3 weeks later...

They are coming to Christchurch!!!!!!

It's my dream to see these boys live. Cannot tell you how happy I am! I wish I could go to all 3 shows in NZ. :D

Bonus? They play a few days before Coldplay/Temper Trap. I can say for sure that that will be the best week of my life.

Mumford & Sons Review - The Captains Rest - Glasgow 08/07/2008

Hey

I've been republishing some of my old reviews on my new website and found this one of Mumford & Sons at the tiny little 100 or so capacity Captains Rest in Glasgow from nearly exactly 4 years ago, before all the madness began. It was a great night and a great gig, it was one of those nights where you could tell something special was going to happen and that the band were destined for bigger and better things. Hope you enjoy the read

http://uplateatnightagain.com/2012/07/05/mumford-sons-the-captains-rest-glasgow-08072008/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Reminded me a lot of Little Lion Man in some points, I like the song, I was hoping they would change their sound a bit but it doesn't look so. Still a great a song.

They should never change their sound! :lol:

Love the new single but have only listened to it once. Not listening to it again until the album is out. I've already listen to too many of their new songs already. *sigh*