✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mumford & Sons

Jiminy Cricket

I love Lover of the Light

Seriously

Like when he yells LOVR OF TH3 LITE and the banjos all like bernernenrnenernenrenr

I'm watching the Mumford & Sons concert on iTunes, it's pretty good!

I watched that last night. They seemed so tired, and the tempo wasn't very consistent. I felt bad. They need to go to bed.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm watching the Mumford & Sons concert on iTunes, it's pretty good!

It was so much fun. Although some of the crowd were a little rubbish; I had a guy next to me on barrier that didn't dance at all I was like ABHDHDDF WHY ARE YOU HERE.

Tash, apparently Chris and Gwyneth were there. Did you see them?

There were a few celebs around. But they were in curtained off areas at the top of the roundhouse in line with the stage so it was impossible to see on the stream.

It was so much fun. Although some of the crowd were a little rubbish; I had a guy next to me on barrier that didn't dance at all I was like ABHDHDDF WHY ARE YOU HERE.

There were a few celebs around. But they were in curtained off areas at the top of the roundhouse in line with the stage so it was impossible to see on the stream.

Wow,you managed to get a ticket?! Lucky you!! :) I entered every competition but wasn't lucky enough.

(Nice avi btw, loving Fred :))

Wow,you managed to get a ticket?! Lucky you!! :) I entered every competition but wasn't lucky enough.

(Nice avi btw, loving Fred :))

I did. Completely took me by surprise, but not going to complain! Definitely one of the better nights to get one and all.

It really is luck of the draw though, my friend last year got 6 tickets and I didn't get any :lol:

(Hah, Spector fan then too? After 7 shows I finally met the band; and they knew/recognised me from their previous shows and online which was cool. Bless them though, they've become more humble since they sort of exploded everywhere)

I noticed that, some parts of the crowd went wild and the rest just stood there, even front row :dozey:

^Yep, off to either side people were just casual. A lot of people probably went because they had applied for all the tickets and ended up with them and were like 'oh, they are free.' I think they should do it so you can only apply for bands in your iTunes library or something

Yes,exactly! It was the same for Coldplay last year,first couple of rows were into it (actual fans who sweated blood to be there) and the rest was just standing/chatting..:angry:

I did. Completely took me by surprise, but not going to complain! Definitely one of the better nights to get one and all.

It really is luck of the draw though, my friend last year got 6 tickets and I didn't get any :lol:

(Hah, Spector fan then too? After 7 shows I finally met the band; and they knew/recognised me from their previous shows and online which was cool. Bless them though, they've become more humble since they sort of exploded everywhere)

(Yeap,I love Spector too. I discovered them when they supported Kaiser Chiefs. I have to admit when they came on stage I was like "wtf",then they started playing,Fred was being his usual self and I fell in love with them. :) I've only been to 4 of their shows yet. I missed the standing tickets for the November one...might need to ebay one later.)

^ When did you start queuing? According to Laura the queues were massive, did they let everyone with a ticket inside or did they hand out too many tickets?

The queue was huge when I saw it; at least 300 people. But that queue was full of the people who didn't win tickets and so turned up to fill up any spaces if people who won tickets didn't turn up.

Because I had tickets, I turned up at 6:30 when the doors opened. And we went straight in and straight to barrier (most people clustered around the middle whereas I prefer getting barrier how short I am, even if it is off to the side).

Yes,exactly! It was the same for Coldplay last year,first couple of rows were into it (actual fans who sweated blood to be there) and the rest was just standing/chatting..:angry:

Yep, people are so weird. Because it is free I think they feel like not going wastes more money or something.

(Yeap,I love Spector too. I discovered them when they supported Kaiser Chiefs. I have to admit when they came on stage I was like "wtf",then they started playing,Fred was being his usual self and I fell in love with them. :) I've only been to 4 of their shows yet. I missed the standing tickets for the November one...might need to ebay one later.)

Ahh, I forget they have supported people. I saw them on their first headlining tour by themselves and have seen them on every Spectour since as well as pretty much every festival appearance. Ah, yes, I wanted to go to the London show-- but it is likely I will be going to Reading or Portsmouth.

The queue was huge when I saw it; at least 300 people. But that queue was full of the people who didn't win tickets and so turned up to fill up any spaces if people who won tickets didn't turn up.

Because I had tickets, I turned up at 6:30 when the doors opened. And we went straight in and straight to barrier (most people clustered around the middle whereas I prefer getting barrier how short I am, even if it is off to the side).

I've got there before 8 (wanted to see if there was a chance to get in but then went home when I saw the queue) and there were 2 queues (1 with tickets, 1 without) and by that time they were up to Morrisons :S

Ahh, I forget they have supported people. I saw them on their first headlining tour by themselves and have seen them on every Spectour since as well as pretty much every festival appearance. Ah, yes, I wanted to go to the London show-- but it is likely I will be going to Reading or Portsmouth.

We might see eachother at a Spector gig :laugh3:

I've got there before 8 (wanted to see if there was a chance to get in but then went home when I saw the queue) and there were 2 queues (1 with tickets, 1 without) and by that time they were up to Morrisons :S

We might see eachother at a Spector gig :laugh3:

The people at the front of the non-ticket queue had sleeping bags. I was like :shocked2: about it. Insane. I can't believe it ended up being that far. Basically if you wanted to get in you had to be down there from the night before/morning of. Insanity.

:laugh3: We might with the way we both follow them

• 1 month later...

Currently, I feel Babel is better. It's bolder, louder and all the song flows nicely.

Sigh No More is great but there are too many different types of songs on it that makes the album a little jumbled? Haha. It's hard to explain. Lol.

from http://www.mumfordandsons.com

"It’s been a little while since the band visited the shores of mainland Europe, however we are very pleased to announce that that’s soon set to change.

In support of Babel, Mumford & Sons will be heading back for Europe in the spring and this time they’re bringing with them a long list of tour dates…

March

4th - Stodoloa - Warsaw, Poland

6th - Lucerna Music Bar - Prague, Czech Republic

7th - Gasometer - Vienna, Austria

8th - Petofi Hall - Budapest, Hungry

11th - Zenith - Munich, Germany

12th - Festhalle - Berne, Switzerland

14th - Alcatraz - Milan, Italy

15th - Obihall - Florence, Italy

16th - Atlantico - Rome, Italy

19th - Bikini - Toulouse, France

20th - Sala Razzmatazz - Barcelona, Spain

21st - Sala La Riviera - Madrid, Spain

23rd - Coliseum - Lisbon, Portugal

26th - Trianon - Paris, France

27th - Rockhal - Luxembourg, Luxembourg

28th - Lotto Arena - Antwerp, Belgium

30th - Ziggo Dome - Amsterdam, Holland

April

2nd - Velodrom - Berlin, Germany

3rd - Mitsubishi Electric Halle - Dusseldorf, Germany

4th - Sporthalle - Hamburg, Germany

8th - Vega Main Hall - Copenhagen, Denmark

10th - Cirkus - Stockholm, Sweden

11th - Sentrum Scene - Oslo, Norway

Tickets go on sale at 10am local time this Friday 9th November for every date except Norway where tickets will go on sale at 9am.

Much love,

M&S HQ x"