✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Christmas 2009: Secret Santa - Post a pic if you already received a card :D

Lore

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's not my idea, I copied it from the secret santa in 2005 :uhoh:

but it's great to see so many of you interested :D

I'll post a list of all the people who wants to participate in this... in a few weeks I think we'll need someone to collect all the adresses... probably I'll get another account to receive those pm's

I think it is a wonderful idea, Lore.

I know when I sent a postcard to Carla that it cost lost than a dollar. So I know a card would not cost too much more, but it depends on the location that it is going to and the weight of the envelope.

I don't want to create too much work for you Lore (but I'd be happy to help if you needed it), but you might like to think about how you match people. I know a secret Santa should be completely random, but then you risk people endeding up with a partner in the same country, and if it's a small country, that might spoil some of the fun.

Just a suggestion: when I organised the 3rd Mixtape Exchange, I divided the players in to European and none European and when I paired them I took one from each group - that way, everyone got a mix from somewhere faraway. Something to consider maybe...

I don't want to create too much work for you Lore (but I'd be happy to help if you needed it), but you might like to think about how you match people. I know a secret Santa should be completely random, but then you risk people endeding up with a partner in the same country, and if it's a small country, that might spoil some of the fun.

Just a suggestion: when I organised the 3rd Mixtape Exchange, I divided the players in to European and none European and when I paired them I took one from each group - that way, everyone got a mix from somewhere faraway. Something to consider maybe...

berrywoman suggested me to use this site: http://www.elfster.com/

but now that you talk about it, it would be better if we pair people from different places... :uhoh:

and it'd be nice to have some help, I'll get another account for this, so if I need some help I'll just send you the password :P

berrywoman suggested me to use this site: http://www.elfster.com/

but now that you talk about it, it would be better if we pair people from different places... :uhoh:

and it'd be nice to have some help, I'll get another account for this, so if I need some help I'll just send you the password :P

Absolutely! Just let me know what I can do when the time comes :)