✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Christmas 2009: Secret Santa - Post a pic if you already received a card :D

Lore

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in... but please no postcards again:P we should be original

I think it should be left to the sender if they send a card or a postcard

Could it be something over the internet? :uhoh:

That would be so boring... like getting a PM only you don't know who sent it - what's the point?

even though the postcards seem repetitive that is probably the best idea. like it was stated cuz of the high shipping cost! maybe, we can make a group that just wants to seen postcards and one that is willing to send actual presents and bigger items:thinking:

I think keep it simple with a card, it's just meant to be a little gesture

Crests!: what if you send let's say ermm a postcard, you don't have to put your real name or address, and we tell your secret santa to send you an online thing?

New Idea: Everyone does an online one, but people who want to do mail ones can! :D

Perfect idea for everyone!

Is some of this talk just because Crests wants to retain anonimity? 'Cos that seems pretty dumb. Unless Crests lives in a town that is world famous for having only one inhabitant what are the chances of one Coldplayer figuring it out?

Or do you have really famous address, Crests? Pennsylvania Avenue? Downing Street? Buckingham Palace?

well, only your secret santa will have it :uhoh: and me, but I don't think I'll go to the other side of the world to visit you :p

Maybe I'm more afraid of my dad seeing it in the mailbox and wondering why I'm getting a letter from someone from Spain or something. :uhoh:

I'm not really afraid of anyone stalking me. :p

I'll sign up, I'll just have to make sure I'm home when the mailman comes.

All stalkers, rapists and murderers say that you know.

:uhoh: :p

sounds like fun! :dance: Add me to the list, please :nice::santa:

added :)

Maybe I'm more afraid of my dad seeing it in the mailbox and wondering why I'm getting a letter from someone from Spain or something. :uhoh:

I'm not really afraid of anyone stalking me. :p

I'll sign up, I'll just have to make sure I'm home when the mailman comes.

haha added :p