🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Coldplaying Christmas 2009: Secret Santa - Post a pic if you already received a card :D

Lore

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, epic picspam ahoy.

All I really have to say on the matter is that aniskywalker is awesome. :D :dance:

card.jpg

This card could have cleared up so much sender confusion, but it glued itself to the inside of the calender! :laugh3: :shrug:

cover.jpg

page1.jpg

page2.jpg

page3.jpg

page4.jpg

page5.jpg

page6.jpg

I still haven't figured out if the code is supposed to be saying anything or not. Maybe I'm reading it wrong.

page7.jpg

page8.jpg

page9.jpg

Aww... this one almost made me cry. I never thought I'd have any real concert butterflies of my own. I love it here, but when it comes to concerts sometimes living so far from the center of where stuff happens can be really frustrating. :bigcry: :hug:

page10.jpg

page11.jpg

page12.jpg ...which brings us to December. Which hasn't been long at all.

Thank-you thank-you thank-you thank-you thank-you! :dance: :dance: :dance: You're very talented Ani, and you put so much work into this. :cool:

page6.jpg

I still haven't figured out if the code is supposed to be saying anything or not. Maybe I'm reading it wrong.

6 6 05 ;)

Aww... this one almost made me cry. I never thought I'd have any real concert butterflies of my own. I love it here, but when it comes to concerts sometimes living so far from the center of where stuff happens can be really frustrating. :bigcry: :hug:

So, I'm glad that I've used some butterflies. They're from Wembley :)

Thank-you thank-you thank-you thank-you thank-you! :dance: :dance: :dance: You're very talented Ani, and you put so much work into this. :cool:

And again, I'm glad you like it :)

Ok, epic picspam ahoy.

All I really have to say on the matter is that aniskywalker is awesome. :D :dance:

card.jpg

page3.jpg

I remember when I made the matches paying particular attention to this one thinking, wohever gets Nicole is in for something really special! I love seeing your creativity on Twitter, but you've really surpassed yourself this time :hug:

oh Perrine they were perfect, mine are all crumpled up, its funny i always send the nicest ones to my friends, i have a special butterfly box , sent lore the same one for her birthday, that i keep all mine in, your card is soo pretty on my tree everyone has noticed it, i adore it

oh Perrine they were perfect, mine are all crumpled up, its funny i always send the nicest ones to my friends, i have a special butterfly box , sent lore the same one for her birthday, that i keep all mine in, your card is soo pretty on my tree everyone has noticed it, i adore it

the butterfly box is here next to me :blush: