✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The 5th Coldplay album

Martin04

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope it is a mixture of Viva and A Rush of Blood to the Head. Viva in terms of style and connection with fans and awesome tours. Viva was the best CP tour. A rush had the best, most heartfelt music.

I would not want a purely acoustic album. Maybe one or two. But I want some in the style of LiT2 on there, too. All acoustic is boring. ALL of only one thing, whatever style, is borin. Variety is the spice of life.

Less fanfare? That will never happen. Make crappy music first. If he means not being on Top40 and having teenies screaming Viva La Vida everywhere, then thats alright.

but i really can see them going back to Parachutes. with better music. the viva thing isnt going to be back for awhile.

If they go back to Parachutes, it WILL be terrible.

They can't repeat previous albums, like Radiohead and Kid A.

There will be more acoustic guitar and less complex effects.

Lyrically, definetly less abstract than Viva.

But they won't releat Parachutes, the songs may seem like it at the moment, but they're just in early days.

Don't forget that Chris did mention an album at the end of the year to wrap up the decade, so it's not too far away.

But PLEASE no Parachutes II!!!!

If they go back to Parachutes, it WILL be terrible.

They can't repeat previous albums, like Radiohead and Kid A.

There will be more acoustic guitar and less complex effects.

Lyrically, definetly less abstract than Viva.

But they won't releat Parachutes, the songs may seem like it at the moment, but they're just in early days.

Don't forget that Chris did mention an album at the end of the year to wrap up the decade, so it's not too far away.

But PLEASE no Parachutes II!!!!

never listen to chris, he says stuff all the time that never comes true :dozey:

now if Will or guy said it, i would believe it :D

But no, the band probably have no clue. We know some titles though....

1000 - 1 (Ballad of ----)

Cartoon Head

Cartoon Heart

Christmas Lights

Drunks and Guns

Love In A Lethal Dose

Spanish Rain

Wedding Bells

There are some more revealed in the 60 Minuets segment and Famous Old Painters is back on the list.....

I would say "Wedding Bells" doesn´t make it onto a new album, a single or an EP as we now know the track allready.. What do you think??

^Too much build up will always result in people being unhappy will the end result.

A lot of the time people here act as if the boys have said that Famous Old Painters is one of their best songs ever or something and must be released just because we got the name in one of Prospekt's notes, when in reality its probably just another one of their Viva session songs that didn't wind up being finished.