✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

26-Feb-2010: River Plate Stadium, Buenos Aires, Argentina - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Phot

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ nunca viste viva la vida en vivo :sick:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSwuu8gHb9k]YouTube- Coldplay - Viva la vida (Roskilde Festival 2009) (High Quality video) (HD)[/ame]

si esto no es saltar :uhoh:

minuto 3:00 por ejemplo :smug:

No creo que tu salto afecte mucho pero ta, por las dudas... no saltes jeje

Che, pero no es un show para saltar... no la veo... jeje,.

la gente salta igual, de la emocion, en canciones como clocks, yellow y 42 se sabe que la gente va a pegar algun salto, aunque no es nada comparado con metallica o ac/dc jaja

just got this from Gustavo/HPFFE

according to a famous Argentine entertainment journalist called Bebe Contepomi, who posted a video on a well-known news channel's blog (called TN), the show taking place on Feb 26th WILL NOT BE CANCELLED.

In the video he says he spoke to a TimeForFun (the guys who are bringing Coldplay to Argentina) representative and told him that they're doing all they can to play in the River Stadium, but that even if they can't, the concert would be made somewhere else, in another venue.

Here's the link:

http://www.tn.com.ar/2010/02/08/sociedad/02136143.html

Ojala que se haga en River!!! los otros lugares son mas chicos y Coldplay no puede dividirse en 2 fechas porque tiene la agenda ocupada. En mi opinion se tendrian que hacer los conciertos de Coldplay y Guns N Roses y despues solucionar el tema. ;)

If they can't play in River and they move to Vélez, the second largest stadium in Buenos Aires, it has 8,381 seats LESS than River (57,921 against 49,540 according to their websites).

We should ask how many tickets are already sold.

Does that include all the General Admission tickets sold for the field? You may still be ok :)

February 9, 2010 - submitted by Ana, Argentina

Q. Dear Oracle, I come to you today with a matter of life and death (not literally, but it might turn out that way) right now I am freaking out!! I just heard on the news that all shows on the River Plate Stadium are suspended until further notice, what will happen with the Coldplay show on February 26th? Please, don't leave us without the show there has to be something that can be done.

The Oracle replies:

I checked with management as a few fans had heard similar news and was assured that as far as we are aware the show is going ahead as planned.

That's good news! :dance:

Hi Lore!

I'm so happy for you, you have to see it like in a movie, this was the unexpected turn of events before the happy end! :lol:

Fingers crossed nothing changes until the 26th, but the Oracle's reply is a big relief, right?

Don't think it would be posted on the official site if there were still discussions whether or not it'll happen.

February 9, 2010 - submitted by Ana, Argentina

[/color]

Q. Dear Oracle, I come to you today with a matter of life and death (not literally, but it might turn out that way) right now I am freaking out!! I just heard on the news that all shows on the River Plate Stadium are suspended until further notice, what will happen with the Coldplay show on February 26th? Please, don't leave us without the show there has to be something that can be done.

The Oracle replies:

I checked with management as a few fans had heard similar news and was assured that as far as we are aware the show is going ahead as planned.

That's good news! :dance:

:dance: :dance:

The Oracle replies:

YAY YAYYYYY!

Aca esta la lista de lo que pidio Coldplay para su show en Bs As!

Humildes los chicos jaja

http://www.rollingstone.com.ar/nota.asp?nota_id=1231008

A que se refiere com eso de los pañales?? :inquisitive: Supongo que no sera para ellos eew!