✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

26-Feb-2010: River Plate Stadium, Buenos Aires, Argentina - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Phot

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Wembley it was on the pitch, am guessing it must be up in the stands again :( Booo

At the Home Depot Center in Carson, CA, last summer, which is a soccer stadium --- although a smaller one seating about 30,000 --- C-stage was in the stands at the back of the field.

P7170002-1.jpg

Okay, forgive me if this sounds silly and/or gross, but I don't understand how this would work in a stadium gig where you are all crammed down there on the ground without assigned seating...

What if you have to pee?!? Do you lose your spot, since there's no assigned seating? I mean, if you've been in queue for numerous hours, not to mention the boys don't go on until 21:00, are you just S.O.L. if you move from your spot?

Okay, forgive me if this sounds silly and/or gross, but I don't understand how this would work in a stadium gig where you are all crammed down there on the ground without assigned seating...

What if you have to pee?!? Do you lose your spot, since there's no assigned seating? I mean, if you've been in queue for numerous hours, not to mention the boys don't go on until 21:00, are you just S.O.L. if you move from your spot?

Pretty much.. yea. Unless someone takes care of your spot.

This is pretty normal for a concert, having seats and no general admission is the weird way.

I usually only drink a bit in the morning and then stop ... and I only notice that I'm really really thirsty when the concerts over ... can be a bit annoying when you just want to get out and would drink about everything. :uhoh:

Even then it's almost impossible to get back.

When we were in Manchester one of our friends needed to toilet desperately. So she and someone else went and we tried to hold their spot, but everyone surged forward. Plus no-one would let them through the crowd once she'd been.

Short answer is, drink as much as you can pre-doors, pee just before then only drink small amounts from then on.

You just don't drink, sips only, you have to get right on the verge of dehydration without passing out :)

Seriously?!? Holy h-e-double-hockeystick that would suck. I did exactly that on my wedding day because I didn't want to go through the hassle of taking off my entire dress just to go pee... I had the WORST dehydration headache by the end of the night.

This is pretty normal for a concert, having seats and no general admission is the weird way.

I am now beginning to realize that. :shocked2:

And even if there is general admission, it's the crappier spot in the venue (at least for the venues that I've attended).

Now I really want to try a stadium gig just for the "experience". :D