✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

26-Feb-2010: River Plate Stadium, Buenos Aires, Argentina - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Phot

in Chile those vip areas are very common, and 200 dollar tickets are not a surprise, but from what we know it's always cheaper to buy tickets for concerts in argentina and that's why I'm upset, because the ticket is way too expensive considering another argentina tickets prices.

considering that the bands never come to this side of the world the concert producers now the fans will pay for those expensive tickets ... it's so unfair :(

I'd definitely pay that but just for a concert in chile

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes :( its too expensive

the tickets themselves are expensive for this show :veryangry2:

but, im scared of not getting tickets for 22 :uhoh:

good luck lore

ps: the acdc most expensive ticket is 380 arg $ ,coldplay one is 700$ and the ones that cost 380 here are 420 $ ...

:S

hello!!

i´m thinking of buying a "campo trasero" (?) ticket, but i´m not sure :\ the prices are just unbelievable. $ 605? what happened to Fair Trade? :dozey: i think this is one of the most expensive bands...

what are you all going to do?

agreed, this really sucks :inquisitive: i don't get it, why would they do that?

It's so unfair!!:angry:

These enterprises doesn't care about Coldplay's true fans.. They just want money!! :\

hello!!

i´m thinking of buying a "campo trasero" (?) ticket, but i´m not sure :\ the prices are just unbelievable. $ 605? what happened to Fair Trade? :dozey: i think this is one of the most expensive bands...

what are you all going to do?

I wonder the same thing!! Let's do that question to the all knowing Oracle

And... I'm thinking of buying a campo trasero ticket too... If I don't have $700 for the 22nd :(

I am not even going to this... but following it and looking at the prices and sections.

It's a shame there's this ridiculously expensive VIP area in front of the stage. :wtf:

Means not the true fans who deserve it will be at the front but only those who can afford it... and those are usually not fans but some ppl who got the tickets from their company or something...

I'm so sorry about that.

Fingers crossed for everybody to get their tickets!! :kiss:

I totally agree Anna, this is such a shame ! Lore and the other people so deserve to be front row, that sucks :\

la verdad qe si, es una vergüenza

yo ya me estoy preparando para ver toda clase de caretas!

DIOS!

ya compre mi entrada VIP!

vengo ahorrando desde hace 7 meses para estoo!! :)

pero es verdad, lo verdaderos fans tendrian qe estar en primera fila

y no todos lo pueden pagar ¬¬

la verdad qe si, es una vergüenza

yo ya me estoy preparando para ver toda clase de caretas!

DIOS!

Esto me pone maaal!! :bomb:

A mi me cuesta ahorrar.... no por gastadera... si no por que no puedo ahorrar mucho!! :\

De acuerdo a Google:

700 Argentine pesos = 183.3902 U.S. dollars

isn´t it $ 605 argentinian pesos?:thinking: or are you adding what ticketek usually charges you?

It's so unfair!!:angry:

These enterprises doesn't care about Coldplay's true fans.. They just want money!! :\

I wonder the same thing!! Let's do that question to the all knowing Oracle

And... I'm thinking of buying a campo trasero ticket too... If I don't have $700 for the 22nd :(

jajajaj i don´t think she´ll ever answer our question!! :laugh3:

but even if i had the $700, it´s too much for one night...i wouldn´t pay for it!

I also have to add the price of the bus tickets to actually get to Buenos Aires :veryangry2: i´m a student, i don´t have a salary...

I"m so sooo upset by stupid ticketek. I have a damn Citi card, TWO actually, ffs, and I was there nice and early ready to spend my hard earned cash...I fill out all the info...and then the stupid website tells me it's only for Citi card holders. WTF?!:angry:

I hope that the general sale is open to everyone. When you register on the site it even asks for passport number, meaning it's open to international customers, but then I use my damn American credit card and it doesn't want to take it?!?:confused:

I hate ticket buying:bomb::bigcry:

Necesito consejo!

Mi novio quiere sacar en el campo trasero también, pero el es alto y no va a tener problema, yo no soy alta y no se si voy a ver algo entre toda la gente, nunca fui a un concierto como este a campo y no tengo idea de como se ve... yo quiero ver a Chris correteando por el escenario!! :laugh3: Si no de última tendré que ir a una platea alta, se ve chiquito pero en fin, se ve... :\

Qué me recomiendan?