✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

11-Mar-2010: Estadio Universitario, Monterrey, Mexico - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

2 Tickets Needed!

Hello everyone, does anyone have 2 tickets that they are willing to sell as I am trying to find 2!! If anyone has tickets or knows of somone that has then please PM me.

Thanks

Kris

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EEEEEEEEEEEEE :freak::awesome:

OMG I know, only like 8 days! ( ocho dias! ) <right :thinking: I'm not sure if I said that right :P

HAHAHA I love your signature!!!! :laugh3: It is so awesome! I have only 7 days really, cause I'll be down there this time next week :freak:

I can't believe it's this close already!

^^^

You wrote it right :D

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :freak:

Just so you guys know (and if you feel like saying hi :shy:) I'll be wearing a ridiculously yellow tee for this gig and so is my best friend :D I'll post a pic of it once it's done, so if you see two girls queuing up wearing it, that's us! :smug:

EEEEEEEEEEEEE :freak::awesome:

OMG I know, only like 8 days! ( ocho dias! ) <right :thinking: I'm not sure if I said that right :P

HAHAHA I love your signature!!!! :laugh3: It is so awesome! I have only 7 days really, cause I'll be down there this time next week :freak:

I can't believe it's this close already!

NO you did not, it's Ocho Días

just kidding, well What I said was true but that would be asking too much :P

^^^

You wrote it right :D

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :freak:

Just so you guys know (and if you feel like saying hi :shy:) I'll be wearing a ridiculously yellow tee for this gig and so is my best friend :D I'll post a pic of it once it's done, so if you see two girls queuing up wearing it, that's us! :smug:

WOOO! :dance:! See I'm trying to freshen up on my non existent Spanish that I have :cool3:

And YES! I will so be saying hi to you :awesome:! I'm not sure what I'll be wearing yet, but I know I'll have my computer with me the night before the concert, because I'll be in Mexico then :wacky:! So I'll be on here the night before :wacky:! And I'll let you know! What time are you going to be waiting out in line :wacky:!?

Oh and I'll be waiting out on line with some people too! and we are going to be making some signs on posterboard to pass the time! :nice: You're welcome to help if you'd like :wacky:! And where by the stage are you going to try to stand :cool4: I want to get in the middle :wink3: so I can see them all equally :D

:shy:

NO you did not, it's Ocho Días

just kidding, well What I said was true but that would be asking too much :P

:blank:

There's an accent :uhoh:

And don't forget I'll be standing outside with the sign!

"HI RICARDO!

(THIS ISN'T recycled PAPER)"

:uhoh:

All four, actually :shy:

So much win.

I wish I could have done that, :shame: but I'm super excited for the last show though :freak::wacky:!

:lol:

awww okay, thanks ricardooo :P

Darn, I wish I could have met you then :shame:

OMG! :awesome:! I love your signature again :wideeyed: hehe I think I'm going to make a new one when I get home again :D!

TRES DIAS!

If that's right :P

Whats this woodstock thing about :nice:!

Guest LiquidSky

Guess what?! I'm going too! I'll get there (to the city in the morning of Thursday) & I will be going straight to the concert from there! I'm already exhausted!:( but HAPPY!!! I'll be seeing Jonny again....:nice: :heart:

I'm leaving The Netherlands (yeah, you heard that right!) tomorrow morning! It's going to be one hell of a trip, but I'll do anything to hear them play Shiver live. :cheesy:

You can recognize me as the tall skinny guy who looks confused with all the Spanish chatter going on.

I'm leaving The Netherlands (yeah, you heard that right!) tomorrow morning! It's going to be one hell of a trip, but I'll do anything to hear them play Shiver live. :cheesy:

You can recognize me as the tall skinny guy who looks confused with all the Spanish chatter going on.

:lol:

Just try to figure out the appropriate times to use "hola", "estoy muy bien", and "de nada", and maybe a few others, and you should do fine.

Have fun!

:shocked2:You just rule, man!How i wish i did the same thing!:wacky:

Hope you have a great time Nicole :nice: :kiss: !

Hey guys just 3 days for you, the last show of an era!

:awesome:

Why thank you ricardo :smug::hug:!

I know I can't WAIT! :freak:

Hey I wanted to know if you're organizing something for this thursday. At what time are you planning to get there?

Guess what?! I'm going too! I'll get there (to the city in the morning of Thursday) & I will be going straight to the concert from there! I'm already exhausted!:( but HAPPY!!! I'll be seeing Jonny again....:nice: :heart:

OMG ARE YOU REALLY GOING!

What SEATS DO YOU HAVE! :awesome:

I'm leaving later tonight :wacky: I'm so exicted!

AHHAH I'll be with you :dozey:

so they are starting to put everything together

estadioclodplay.jpg

Holy shit, That just got me so freaking excited :dead: