✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

11-Mar-2010: Estadio Universitario, Monterrey, Mexico - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah!!!

I was checking and they already SOLD OUT tickets for Cancha 1

:)... it seems a lot of days (10 days), but ... believe me... 3 years ago Coldplay wouldnt sell too much tickets here in Monterrey!!!

That's why I'm so happy!

Cuz I like the band since they were not famous!!

Now I'm proud that my favorite band can sold out an stadium show in My city!!!

Anyone know of any site that is selling highly overpriced cancha 1 tickets for Monterrey? Because even though they're technically sold out, often times people put those tickets up for resale at a more expensive price. That's how I got ga tickets for Toronto:). Or, if not, I'd still accept gettting regular seats. But I am not fluent in Spanish. On ticketmaster, I got up to the part where it says "busca tus boletos", which I know means "find/look for tickets", but after that I'm lost.:/

I think all there's left is Cancha 2 tickets, ticketmaster is telling me no more seated tixx are available, and we know Cancha 1 is sold out too. Cancha 2 is the back of the pit, so it's still standing and if you get tixx there you could try to get a nice next-to-the-C-stage spot :wink:

On the matter of overpriced tickets, you can try this site, it's basically the latin version of ebay but there's still no tickets for Monterrey on sale, only one idiot trying to sell golden circle tixx for Guadalajara at twice its price even when they're still available on ticketmaster :facepalm: :lol:

Hello Everyone,

Me and my wife have been fans since the band started, this will be our first Coldplay Concert. We bought the tickets the first day they came out. We had to forget about the Cell phone bill to do that. But i tell you this....it is soooo worth it. Now we both have our Cancha 1 tickets and are counting the days..... Its going to be the most amazing concert experience...I'm just sad because i wount be able to take my 6 year old son, since he is also a huge fan...:cry: but hey, im sure they'll be back once they see how good of a crowd we are down here at monterrey. Anyways. I'll be posting here offten till the day comes, and i hope i make some good friends here so we can all meet at the Stadium that night and celebrate after the concert...

Cheers to all.

Tabansky.

Awwww, it sucks that your little 6 year old won't be able to go :( But considering you have Cancha1 tixx, he's better off at home. Maybe next time you can get seated tickets and take him with you :nice:

Anyways, I'm Pris! :D Nice to meet you and see ya at the gig! :dance:

Hey there everyone!

If anybody has extra Cancha 1 tickets....3 if possible..

Karne6321, Keddiechan, and I will buy them.

We desperately want to go, and we would all pay almost anything if that's what it takes.

I can't even find 3 cancha 1 tickets on other sites even for outrageous prices.

I just found this add, I don't know if this person hasn't sold the tickets or if they've got 3 of them but I guess it doesn't hurt to ask :nice:

In case you don't know spanish :uhoh2:

It says

Tickets Coldplay Monterrey Cancha 1 (Front) - Monterrey

I sell tickets for the Coldplay concert in Monterrey.

CANCHA 1 $ 3,550

You can't miss the oportunity to see them at the highest point of their careers!

To contact the seller you gotta click on "Contactar con el usuario", and then type down your name and email and click on "enviar".

Good luck! :nice:

Hey there everyone!

If anybody has extra Cancha 1 tickets....3 if possible..

Karne6321, Keddiechan, and I will buy them.

We desperately want to go, and we would all pay almost anything if that's what it takes.

I can't even find 3 cancha 1 tickets on other sites even for outrageous prices.

I have a friend of mine who has 3 tickets Cancha 1... He bought them to sell them ¬_¬U.... But as I told you guys before he wants like 3,500 or more for each one :S. He didnt tell me how much exactly...

I told him he is crazy, but if you really want to go and you dont care how much you have to pay you can tell me in order to contact him or I can tell him or I dont know! :D

------

By the way I already got my tickets :)!!! and I'm really happy! I also bought tickets for Christine Rogers and Stefan Joppe :)!