✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

11-Mar-2010: Estadio Universitario, Monterrey, Mexico - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Can someone please look at the opions they currently have at Ticketmaster and tell me what the ticketfast/ Will call stuff says. Will all tickets be printable from home? And if I have to choose will call do I have to get the tickets 48hrs before the show ? As in if show is Friday, tickets must be picked up between wednesday-friday or before wednesday?

There are three ways you can get the ticket:

1. Print it at home

2. They send it to you

3. You pick it up at a Ticketmaster center here.

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Row 0" is some kind of promotion of the Company "Telmex" here in Mexico...

it is only for some concerts (I hope this one)

basically you have to have an account with them and you have to participate in some kind of challenge that changes depending on the event and if you win you get the tickets for free and you dont have to stay all day because you have your place safe in the first row :P!

basically you have to have an account with them and you have to participate in some kind of challenge that changes depending on the event and if you win you get the tickets for free and you dont have to stay all day because you have your place safe in the first row :P!

OMG HOW DO YOU SIGN UP FOR IT! :stunned:

There are three ways you can get the ticket:

1. Print it at home

2. They send it to you

3. You pick it up at a Ticketmaster center here.

Angie you're in Houston, I thought the only option for Americans was will call 48 hours before the show. And I think that means you have to pick them up before the office closes on Wednesday.

ok, im confused :confused:

the Numerado area where is gonna be...ON FRONT?

and its gonna be by sits???

or...as Monterrey is a city where here are so many mommy and daddy kids who wants to se every conciert...is like a VIP area on front...or

HOW!!???

anybody have like a map about how posibility are going to be the diferent area on the stadium??

its only for telmex?

cuz i have Cablevision, from Multimedios Redes, and theres ALWAYS they giving tickets for concierts...and ALWAYS are from TicketMaster...

I'm just getting started here on this forum.

Better late than never :)

Thanks for all the help! I have booked my hotel at the hampton inn and suites already for Wed. - Saturday. But I too need help getting tickets! AHH!

I wonder what can be done?

I'm just getting started here on this forum.

Better late than never :)

Thanks for all the help! I have booked my hotel at the hampton inn and suites already for Wed. - Saturday. But I too need help getting tickets! AHH!

I wonder what can be done?

Hey!!!!

I'm really glad the information I provied for the Hampton Inn was worth it

:P I think I will ask them for money for the promotion!

hahaha

if you need any info about the tickets tell me ;)!

Help with tickets. According to the ticketmaster Mexico website it says I can buy them at 11 on Thursday.

Fecha y hora de salida a venta

Inicia: jue 15/10/09, 11:00

Preventa Banamex

Termina: vie 16/10/09, 23:59

Can I buy them w/ an American Credit card or Visa?

Should I set up an account first?

Help with tickets. According to the ticketmaster Mexico website it says I can buy them at 11 on Thursday.

Fecha y hora de salida a venta

Preventa Banamex

Termina: vie 16/10/09, 23:59

Can I buy them w/ an American Credit card or Visa?

Should I set up an account first?

Well, the information is wrong in the website....

The sales for all public in general is on Saturday 17...

The 15 is the Exclusive Sale for Banamex Credit Card holders! (Banamex is a mexican bank)

DETAILS ON SEATING FOR MONTERREY - Directly from TICKETMASTER in response to my email inquiry:

The areas are General Court 1, Court 2, North Gral, and Sol-General in these areas are standing no seats as they arrive iran and taking his place. Numbered areas are North VIP, South VIP, Platea, Business Numbered, Numbered North armchair, armchair South Numbered, Numbered Preferred North, South Preferential Numbered, Zona Sur Gol Nte and Numbered. In these areas, all places are numbered and seats.

Las zonas en General son Cancha 1, Cancha 2, Norte Gral., y Sol General en estas zonas se encuentran de pie no hay butacas y conforme vayan llegando iran tomando su lugar; las zonas Numerado son VIP Norte, VIP Sur, Platea, Preferente Numerado, Butaca Norte Numerado, Butaca Sur Numerado, Preferente Norte Numerado, Preferente Sur Numerado, Zona Gol Nte y Sur Numerado. En estas zonas todos los lugares se encuentran numerados y con butacas.

I emailed Ticketmaster Mexico on Monday, asking what "Coldplay Numerado" and "Coldplay General" meant, and that was their response.

I'm a gringo, so mi espanol is muy mal. I'm not sure what else you asked in your post :-\

Is there a Riverwalk area near the stadium, and are there nice hotels nearby? I live in Kansas City, and I'm coming with my bilingualfriend from Dallas. She's not a Coldplay fan - YET!!!