✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

11-Mar-2010: Estadio Universitario, Monterrey, Mexico - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Guest LiquidSky

ok so I just need to buy General court1 tickets right for standing in the front? I need help! Tickets go on sale tomorrow! Well presale and I can't buy them!:bomb:

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As of right now, there's no seating map on Ticketmaster. I'm hoping that changes, since I don't want to have to call to find the best tickets - an international call, plus to find someone who speaks English - will take more time and bump me down the line!

Guest LiquidSky

^^Exactly..which is why I don't want to wait for the public sale. I'm afraid I won't get tickets or good tickets at all..and forget Ebay:\

I need to find a banamex card ASAP!

^^Exactly..which is why I don't want to wait for the public sale. I'm afraid I won't get tickets or good tickets at all..and forget Ebay:\

I need to find a banamex card ASAP!

Yeah, I tried that yesterday with Banamex - wanted to use my Citi Card which IS Banamex USA, they said it wouldn't work. How to get a Banamex card? from Bank of Mexico, in person....obviously that's not happening:veryangry2:

As of right now, there's no seating map on Ticketmaster. I'm hoping that changes, since I don't want to have to call to find the best tickets - an international call, plus to find someone who speaks English - will take more time and bump me down the line!

You're right... they dont even know how to speak with us and we're Spanish speakers!!! Then imagine!!!

Well, I can tell you... I called today asking for the map and the prices but they told me they didnt know, and they told me that information was gonna be available until the sale starts!!!!