✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

what song brings tears to your eyses on AROBTH

bart

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky

I love when he says...Yeah, how long must you wait for it?

Yeah, how long must you pay for it?

Yeah, how long must you wait for it?

(Oh for it)

• 11 years later...

^ I agree with @anthamic LOL

For me:

• Politik
  • The Scientist

None of those two songs do it every time like some other Coldplay songs I know but they do sometimes...

These don't quite do it but are quite close. Some do it rarely though, for example when I'm in the right mood:

• Warning Sign
  • A Rush Of Blood To The Head
  • Amsterdam

^ Typically I'm not either. It takes a lot. But Coldplay have two songs that can do it really well. Other artists can't even bring one tear to my eye 90% of the time. Doing one is an accomplishment on it's own. Coldplay not only have two songs that do it really well for me, they have a few other songs that can bring a tear or two. Goes to show how powerful they are...

I'm not the kind of persons who cries with songs, but emotionally and for personal life reasons Warning Sign means a lot to me

^ Typically I'm not either. It takes a lot. Coldplay not only have two songs that do it really well for me, they have a few other songs that can bring a tear or two. Goes to show how powerful they are...

Not sure if you are both guys? ^^:) But I wonder if you mean the same thing I do when you say it takes a lot to make you cry. I find that Im a very emotional person, like I feel feelings hehe But even if something say moves me a lot I feel it swell up inside me but...no tears LOL Its like even if Im super sad and actually do cry the few times it happens, only a couple of actual tears appear and barely make it out of the eye haha

So to me there is a difference between being emotional and crying (I can have the former often but the latter so rarely), whereas for a lot of girls I think they are often the same thing. Just musing over this difference I think there is with us guys...

• 3 weeks later...
Not sure if you are both guys? ^^:) But I wonder if you mean the same thing I do when you say it takes a lot to make you cry. I find that Im a very emotional person, like I feel feelings hehe But even if something say moves me a lot I feel it swell up inside me but...no tears LOL Its like even if Im super sad and actually do cry the few times it happens, only a couple of actual tears appear and barely make it out of the eye haha

So to me there is a difference between being emotional and crying (I can have the former often but the latter so rarely), whereas for a lot of girls I think they are often the same thing. Just musing over this difference I think there is with us guys...

That is the exact same way for me! I find that something can move me a ton since I'm that way, but just like you I find it rare for even a tear to come out of my eye. It has to be over the top for me for that to happen. And just look, Coldplay are able to take it that one step further with a few of their songs. They truly deserved that award they got at NME. It's a very special award to have and I'm so happy Coldplay got it, They truly deserve it with all of these wonderous works they've brought us over the years. Now they have something for everyone it seems, to the very stripped-down, simple, melancholic "less is more" Parachutes to the bigger-than-life fun explosions happy AHFOD with some dance tunes and more mainstream-resembling music in places! The diversity of their discography is truly amazing and even though we may not like all of it they've done a lot of stuff.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...