✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

7-Mar-2010: Foro Sol, Mexico City, Mexico - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

busybeeburns

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Home from show. Got to see Marta. She's not working this tour but came because she missed everyone so much. I managed to surprise my BFF Jackie. We were on the rail in front of C stage and when she came out before the band arrival I yell her name and she was glad to see me. Told her I was gonna be at rest of shows. :)

OMG This was the best concert of my life, I was exactly in front of Chris in the 5th row or something, it's like a dream come true, I wished so much for so many years to see my fav band close and finally this night I did it, I couldn't stop screaming and singing, and the crowd was crazy I though I would die in Yellow :P. I think it was the same setlist than yesterday, hopefully I'll post some pics tomorrow.

OMG This was the best concert of my life, I was exactly in front of Chris in the 5th row or something, it's like a dream come true, I wished so much for so many years to see my fav band close and finally this night I did it, I couldn't stop screaming and singing, and the crowd was crazy I though I would die in Yellow :P. I think it was the same setlist than yesterday, hopefully I'll post some pics tomorrow.

Amazing! Glad you had so much fun!

Aqui el setlist de 7 marzo del 2010/ Here's the setlist on the 7th of march 2010 at Mexico City

1. Life In Technicolor

2. Violent Hill

3. Clocks

4. In My Place

5. Yellow

6. Glass of Water

7. 42

8. Fix You

9. Strawberry Swing

10. God Put A Smile Upon Your Face/Talk

11. The Hardest Part

12. Postcards From Far Away

13. Viva La Vida

14. Lost!

15. Singing In The Rain

16. Shiver (Acoustic)

17. Death Will Never Conquer

18. Don Quixote

19. Viva La Vida (Remix)

20. Politik

21. Lovers In Japan

22. Death And All His Friends

Encore:

23. The Scientist

24. Life In Technicolor ii

25. The Escapist

My top 5 from this tour that are epic songs just blissfuly

1. Glass of Water

2. Life In Technicolor ii

3. Strawberry Swing

4. In My Place

5. (This is Hard) Between Yellow/Lovers In Japan/Fix You and Death And All His Friends

Hey everyone! The show was great last night, I got to stand by the fence with Angie, Kirsten, Kelly and Kevin right next to the c-stage :D

Sorry for not tweeting, but I did a lot of spamming during the first gig and I just wanted to enjoy the show last night. It was the same setlist, and even thought the place was not sold out it was pretty close to it :D

I gotta get going 'cause I gotta check out from my hotel and catch my flight to Guadalajara. I'll write propper reviews and upload vids (I've hardly taken any pics) once I'm back home :nice:

Fabulous Show! As the show in Tampa was cancelled, I felt the tour was unfinished. I think I finally have "closure"!!

Lucky you. I wish I could have made it to Mexico, but the timing just didn't work out for me :( Three kids at home and a husband who travels kind of puts a damper on some things. I'm glad you were able to go! :)

Hey everyone! The show was great last night, I got to stand by the fence with Angie, Kirsten, Kelly and Kevin right next to the c-stage :D

Sorry for not tweeting, but I did a lot of spamming during the first gig and I just wanted to enjoy the show last night. It was the same setlist, and even thought the place was not sold out it was pretty close to it :D

I gotta get going 'cause I gotta check out from my hotel and catch my flight to Guadalajara. I'll write propper reviews and upload vids (I've hardly taken any pics) once I'm back home :nice:

Thanks Pris!! :kiss:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UL2JYTNrYc8]YouTube- Coldplay Fans México 2010[/ame]

and the Frida Khalo dedication :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ex-D7NQHjQ]YouTube- Coldplay !!! - The Hardest Part.[/ame]