✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What's the weather like today in your town?

Darlene_Ihnfsa

Quite a range in the ranges of that desert! The encyclopedia galactica describes several micro-climates, the most well known being of course the least habitable for all life.

But then they grow alfalfa in some parts!

Anyhow, I must go and attend to my duties as chef for one.

TTYL!

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I miss the lovely temperatures of California :(

I am enjoying the lovely temperatures of sunny Southern California. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

We all take this perfect weather for granted though, so when there's a little rain or it gets below 60 Farenheit (15 Celsius), it is "sporadic weather" for us. :P

:laugh3: Well, I'm not quite that Scandanuuvian, but pretty close. I just like their ideal way of handling winter - head into the sauna, get all warmed up and relaxed, than go out and roll in the snow, then back into the sauna to warm up - add some tropical plants, a little pickled fish and rye bread, or a tray of pineapple and mango slices, and some warm lights to keep the eyes happier.

& San Diego needs a new weatherman! :cool: Southern Florida is like that too - a major winter front = temps. in the 60's, maybe even rain! Keeps the ducks happy.

Sunny and warm...

...until you get into the wind which is rather cold.

The good news is that the wind dropped around 4pm and it was a very lovely evening, temperatures hit 12C (source - my car), however it has since dived to 1C :(