✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

19-Dec-2009: Exeter Castle, Exeter, UK - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a text from Alison, she was there for the soundcheck. Mainly Viva setlist apart from what's been blogged/tweeted.

Yaaaj, good :D! Thanks for the update!

Hey Marie! :nice: I took a glince in there and gave up after 5 seconds... it's wayy too fast for me :confused: Ehmm... good luck getting that work done! :P

Hahahaha, oh well, it was bound to happen Rani! :lol: Did you really think you would get anything done after seeing the photoblog and those tweets? :P

I'm doing good, doing nothing :tongue: Just talking with coworkers about last night's event at work :nice:

Hey Anna! :hug: Ohh.... :uhoh:

Thanks for letting me know, I was a bit worried for not hearing anything about her :uhoh2:

Hahaha, I knew I was screwed yes :lol:! But not THIS screwed!! :lol:

Oh, awesome :D! How was it :nice:?

vivacrew[/url] They're setting up a blacked out barrier so us plebs can't see the famous folk arrive

And Will is making tea! :wacky:

I'm sure it's because he's the youngest one! I feel ya man!

Thanks for letting me know, I was a bit worried for not hearing anything about her :uhoh2:

Most welcome Pris! I didn't tell her till I knew she'd arrived safely, but I'd been worried about her (and the others) driving in this weather...but all there safe and sound :)

Told you Jonny and Will had a telly with the footie on and that's why Chris was banned to the outdoors!

This is the only time you'll hear me say this, but yaayyy for football! As that's the only reason Chris and Guy ended up going outside and saying hi to everyone in queue :D

Yaaaj, good :D! Thanks for the update!

Hahaha, I knew I was screwed yes :lol:! But not THIS screwed!! :lol:

Oh, awesome :D! How was it :nice:?

I'm sure it's because he's the youngest one! I feel ya man!

Hehehehe, well, it's only saturday so you can always do homework tomorrow :P

The event was great, really nice and emotional :nice: And then we all got a bit :drunk: :awesome:

Most welcome Pris! I didn't tell her till I knew she'd arrived safely, but I'd been worried about her (and the others) driving in this weather...but all there safe and sound :)

I'm just glad they're all there and it's not snowing anymore... It may be cold but at least that one less thing to worry about atm :uhoh:

This is the only time you'll hear me say this, but yaayyy for football! As that's the only reason Chris and Guy ended up going outside and saying hi to everyone in queue :D

Hehehehe, well, it's only saturday so you can always do homework tomorrow :P

The event was great, really nice and emotional :nice: And then we all got a bit :drunk: :awesome:

I'm just glad they're all there and it's not snowing anymore... It may be cold but at least that one less thing to worry about atm :uhoh:

Aww, that's nice though :lol:! Glad you guys had fun :drunk: :lol:!

Oh, yeah, but the problem is, it's a huge task that has to be done on Monday :lol:! Hahah, oh well!

I'm almost 26.this is not good.no no no fangirl moments :)

Hey, there's nothing wrong with being an almost 26 year old and having fangirl moments! :wacko:

Or at least that's what I keep telling myself :shame:

vivacrew:[/url] Great, it's raining now. There seems to be someone setting a computer outside, despite this

I hope they got something to cover with :wreck:

Aww, that's nice though :lol:! Glad you guys had fun :drunk: :lol:!

Oh, yeah, but the problem is, it's a huge task that has to be done on Monday :lol:! Hahah, oh well!

Well... tomorrow you won't have any distactions, and will be able to fully focus on it! :wacko:

I'm almost 26.this is not good.no no no fangirl moments :)
I'm in the same situation :lol:

Almost 26 and on the way to work soon!! :kiss:

I like Pris' answer:

Hey, there's nothing wrong with being an almost 26 year old and having fangirl moments! :wacko:

Or at least that's what I keep telling myself :shame:

It's amazing, 35°C difference between inside and outside of the house here at the moment :stunned:

2°C in Exeter isn't nice either... One more hour until they can warm up in that tent :bomb:

2°C in Exeter isn't nice either... One more hour until they can warm up in that tent :bomb:

Even 10°C more wouldn't be nice, as it is by the coast = probably more windy and no matter how cold/warm it is, if you queue up for something like 5 - 6 hours, eventually you will start freezing ... :(

Just hope they won't get sick after today ... :confused:

Shhhhtt!!! :embarassed:

You better don't ask how I feel right now :laugh3:

You're still fine with being 26 then ... ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm in the same situation :lol:

Almost 26 and on the way to work soon!! :kiss:

I like Pris' answer:

It's amazing, 35°C difference between inside and outside of the house here at the moment :stunned:

Yaaayy, we're all in the almost-26 club! :wacko: Only I'm out of the club next month :shame:

Good luck at work!!! We'll keep the thread nice ad warm for you :kiss:

I usually don't my mind work but today...pfff.I wish I could stay.I'll have so much to catch up on
Yes, it'll be loads I fear as well :uhoh:

Yaaayy, we're all in the almost-26 club! :wacko: Only I'm out of the club next month :shame:

Good luck at work!!! We'll keep the thread nice ad warm for you :kiss:

Oh so your birthday is in January as well?

In January the C&C will be one big birthday party then!

You, Cooky, me... what about you Marie?

Are you talking from experience there Jen ;)

Tiring out Sammy :laugh3:

:laugh3: :wink3:

Poor chap :hug: :lol:

Hi Jen! :kiss:

(Thanks for adding the picture to my post if that was you :))

hey :) nope not me

Told you Jonny and Will had a telly with the footie on and that's why Chris was banned to the outdoors!

awww bless :lol:

Jonny gone for a stroll :sneaky:

you got som,e inside info?