✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

19-Dec-2009: Exeter Castle, Exeter, UK - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you :D Glad she made it.

So excited for these guys....they are SOOOO CLOSE to the stage:stunned:

:bomb:

Yeah, they are really close to the stage. I hope and think that they are going to have a really wonderful evening. And they have so deserved it having been standing out in the cold for hours.

Yeah, they are really close to the stage. I hope and think that they are going to have a really wonderful evening. And they have so deserved it having been standing out in the cold for hours.

I know!:shocked2: I saw the pics of Mich from the vivacrew twitter and she looked like a popsicle! Brrrrr! I'm sure they are nice and warm now:D

It's almost show time! :dance:

Hi, the video is on the live photoblog: http://www.coldplay.com/newsdetail.php?id=559

I just talked to Carol!!! :)

She told me some bits about the gig :D

- Chris introduced his dad

- There were 500 tickets for sale but also about 250 ppl on the guest list

- Like we heard already Will played the piano during the War Is Over song

- During Billie Jean Chris said "Will is the one" and then must have said something about "no, he's not, he used protection" :lol:

- Jonny must have fucked up "Death and all his friends" so badly that they started the song again

- No Violet Hill, no Hardest Part, no Cemeteries, no techno versions, Carol's guess was about 75% of the regular Viva setlist had been played.

- Chris has a setlist

... is that all old news to you? :thinking:

I just got home...

Can't wait to read all the reviews :dance:

And: Where is everyone now? What did I miss? :uhoh:

sweet! thanks! i want some videos from this so bad!!! we need people to get home asap!!! lol

and LMFAO at chris he is so hilarios! and poor jonny, i like how someone asked if he was nervous and he was like "only to not forget the songs and he did! thats funny poor jon!

Don't have a setlist but here's what I remember..... Started with Chris at piano singing " have yourself a merry little Xmas" then into "Clocks" followed by "in my place" (I think!!)

then "yellow". Can't remember order of rest but they played "life in technicolour 11" , "glass of water" , "Lost" , "42", "strawb swing","fix you". They even did the acoustic break thing and went to the back of the marquee by the mixing desk and did a cover of MJ's "billie Jean" as well as a great Chris solo version of "Till Kingdom come". Then back for "Viva" and others before finishing with cover of "Happy Xmas War is over".

Sorry if that's totally wrong snd out of sequence but it's the best I can do right now- it's late and We drove diwn from Nottingham today!!

Don't have a setlist but here's what I remember..... Started with Chris at piano singing " have yourself a merry little Xmas" then into "Clocks" followed by "in my place" (I think!!)

then "yellow". Can't remember order of rest but they played "life in technicolour 11" , "glass of water" , "Lost" , "42", "strawb swing","fix you". They even did the acoustic break thing and went to the back of the marquee by the mixing desk and did a cover of MJ's "billie Jean" as well as a great Chris solo version of "Till Kingdom come". Then back for "Viva" and others before finishing with cover of "Happy Xmas War is over".

Sorry if that's totally wrong snd out of sequence but it's the best I can do right now- it's late and We drove diwn from Nottingham today!!

Thank you very much!!

Wow, you came all the way from Nottingham??

You must be exhausted!!!

I've been to Nottingham for 2 days a couple of years ago after visiting my old boarding school again (between Leicester and Nottingham) :)

Sleep well and please come back when you got some rest and tell us more :nice:

More........... Ok a few random memories.... Jo Whileys sister introduced Coldplay..... We met someone who had been chatting to Carol Smiley backstage ???? ........ we met 3 members of The Tiverton Brass Band who were totally blown away by playing support to Coldplay and will probably dine out on that fact for years to come!!!......... There was some fake snow scattered on the crowd during the first encore (I think) but it didn't work very well and was more like a mild flurry than the full on snowstorm that was probably intended!!

Right time for bed ........ G'night all..... What a night that was.....