✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

19-Dec-2009: Exeter Castle, Exeter, UK - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So my camera was really playing up yesterday and I was having issues with batteries too. I got a few pics, not brilliant but pics all the same and I'm going to upload them to Facebook.

I'll post a link once they're uploaded but if anyone wants to add me in the meantime then my email address is:

[email protected]

:D

hi they are my vids glad u enjoyed we were lucky enough to get to the front most amazing night cant quite belive i was there !

Sorry, I've left a rather rambly message on the Scientist vid, my phone ran out of batteries after 'kingdom come' and had to rely on rubbish disposable camera, so pleased someone kept going til the end! Cheers!

I've got the disposable ones back but a) the flash isn't great so they're probably too dark (going to see what I can do with photoshop in terms of making image better) and b) 1 hour processing staff at Morrisons completely mucked up and they're going to have to be redone as half of the photos themselves have been cut in completely the wrong place, the photo index doesn't represent what they've given me and only 9 out of about 28 are actually fine. All that for £5 - will have words with Customer Services tomorrow I think. (thankfully the negatives are fine and not sliced in half too!)

The photo and vid I've posted are definitely the best ones I took, glad others thought to bring more superior cameras!

A couple of people said via PM that they were interested to see what I'd had signed by Chris and Guy yesterday so I went and took a pic and uploaded it:

P1030206.jpg

Album signed by Guy on the front, yes he took up the whole front cover :laugh3:

P1030207.jpg

Signed by Chris in the inside.

P1030205.jpg

My little collection from yesterday. Including Chris's drumstick (once again Chris when you read this THANK YOU SO MUCH!!) and a guitar pick (which quite a few people got as there was a guy who had a little bag of them at the end and he gave a fair few out)