✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay End of Decade Clearout Sale (catalogue discussion pg43 onwards, winning item pics pg151 onw

inengsol1500

Carrie!! Congratulations on receiving the globe, I'm happy for you. :nice: Thank you for all the pictures.

Phase 3: Globe "All Lit Up"[/size][/color][/b]

Okay, this is the one everybody's been asking for... "Parachutes 2010"

Not even going to bother with a spoiler button this time

10hr2tf.jpg

Awesome!!! The picture of it spinning turned out even better than I expected! It's beautiful. :wacko:

Oh my goodness, you don't want to know... it was something like 200 or so. Took me almost an hour.
I figured. :P I'm glad you did it.

ARGH!!! The Oracle mentioned you!!

February 10, 2010 - submitted by Mat, United States of America

Q. In one of the Coldplay posters featured during the Viva tour there is a globe that is above Chris' and Guy's head. Is this the same globe pictured on the Parachutes album?

The Oracle replies:

It isn't the same globe. Up until the recent Kids Company auction the original globe was in storage; now it belongs to Carrie in Michigan.

OH MY GOD THIS PIC IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!! and it looks exactly like on the album!!! its AMAZING!!!! :stunned: :D

i just read oracle's post and i thought that i just HAD to come and check on the new pics!!! i wish i had time to check the rest of the auction items on this thread -.-

plus, finally my dad made the viva harp's case and i love it, ill really try and post a pic sometime in the weekend!!! :nice:

Again, Carrie this is BEYOND AWESOME!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Jason, did you get to go see your guitar in concert one last time? :)

I was kind of hoping Oz would post pics of the piano and the Strawberry Swing outfit soon...

Helllllooooooooooooooo, Oz, are you out there? :inquisitive:

Yeah Oz :whip:

People are waiting on your pics :whip: :whip:

I thought I would bump this topic, since the last gig is tonight...

Anyone receive any of their items since the last update?

Any new pics? :)

I was so thrilled to see the Viva guitar get a mention in this video in one of Roadie #42's blog posts: DIRECT VIDEO LINK

Jason

So Jason, do you know if they plan to send you notification when the guitar will be on its way? Or will you just get a nice little surprise delivery? :awesome:

I still can't believe it, that's so awesome. The VIVA guitar is probably the most distinguishable items of the era. Can't wait to see your pics!

Awesome! Thanks so much for the pic - that is great! :)

Unfortunately, timing was bad for me, so I was not able to make any of the Latin America gigs (was trying to get to Guadalajara, but just couldn't get away). So I really appreciate the pic!

Also, I know Oz outside of Coldplay (we both collect original movie props), so I just dropped him an e-mail to inspire him to post some more pics here... ;)

Jason

So Jason, do you know if they plan to send you notification when the guitar will be on its way? Or will you just get a nice little surprise delivery? :awesome:

I still can't believe it, that's so awesome. The VIVA guitar is probably the most distinguishable items of the era. Can't wait to see your pics!

I'm not sure - I'll probably e-mail them in the next few days to get an idea on timing and such.

Honestly, I don't think it will really sink in for me what has happened until it gets here... still seems very surreal...

I'm still planning to put together a little website, so I'll be sharing lots of nice photos!

Jason

I got to tell Jonny I bought one of his guitars and he was very excited about it. He promised to take extra special care of it until it could be sent to me. :D

I'm so jealous Angie. Did he use it on the Viva tour or just the X&Y tour?