✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay End of Decade Clearout Sale (catalogue discussion pg43 onwards, winning item pics pg151 onw

inengsol1500

• 3 weeks later...
:rolleyes: Radio Silence.

Nothing since Gemma's last email but once she explained that it would be several weeks, I figured it would be some time before she contacted me again. Ehhh, at this point I'm okay with being in the dark because it will make the arrival of my goodies all the more exciting! :D

:dance:

Oh, and I'm going to preemptively state for the record that although it's spring/summer & far warmer than first anticipated -- please know that cowboy boots are a year 'round accessory in my closet. Just thought I'd state this for the folks that live in the complete opposite hemisphere... You know, since you're now experiencing the cold weather & all. :wink3: [/size]

:smartass: Mind reading is among one of my many talents & hobbies. :sneaky: [/color][/font]

Yes our weather is cold and shit while yours is nice and warm ......... rub it in biatch :P

Yes! You are bloody lucky there Amanda!

That could've been baaad.

Still, bad Chris - bad :whip:

Back to the weather - I want snowmageddon! :awesome:

Don't you Rick? :inquisitive:

We get the cold and rain here in Tasmania, but we don't get the fun stuff!

Except for up in the mountains.

Damnit, I want snow in my backyard too! :angry:

Although seeing as I can actually see the beach from my house, that is rather unlikely :P

Ha ha - suck on that :laugh4:

And yes, I may be a little tipsy :drunk:

OMG OMG OMG! Tonight I was leaving to go to the footie match and when I opened my door I found a sticker on it saying I had a package at the office of my apartment complex. Now I had ordered some CDs from Amazon, but the sticker was from DHL! The office was closing in like 2 minutes so I went running over there and caught them as they were leaving. I said I have a package and they went to look. I said it will be large and covered in a massive amount of bubble wrap. :D It was pretty easy for them to spot. :D:D:D:D

I had to leave for the game and I just got home so I haven't even opened it yet. Pics coming soon. :dance:

OMG OMG OMG! Tonight I was leaving to go to the footie match and when I opened my door I found a sticker on it saying I had a package at the office of my apartment complex. Now I had ordered some CDs from Amazon, but the sticker was from DHL! The office was closing in like 2 minutes so I went running over there and caught them as they were leaving. I said I have a package and they went to look. I said it will be large and covered in a massive amount of bubble wrap. :D It was pretty easy for them to spot. :D:D:D:D

I had to leave for the game and I just got home so I haven't even opened it yet. Pics coming soon. :dance:

YAY! Amazing Angie. Can't wait for pics!

Guitar all wrapped up.

IMG_1745.jpg

I can see the big red X and something dark with writing on it, but no sign of the certificate of authenticity. The back side of the case is all dark so I cut my way in on that side just to be safe.

IMG_1752.jpg

Case

IMG_1754.jpg?t=1273125668

tape on the handle

IMG_1757.jpg?t=1273125723

IMG_1758.jpg?t=1273125770

Chris! :angry: They better not have sent me no stinking Chris guitar! :veryangry2:

IMG_1761.jpg?t=1273125835

white tape that I thought was to make sure it was secure for travel, nope, busted latch. :P

IMG_1762.jpg?t=1273125879

certificate was in case under guitar. Guess they read on here that people almost cut through it getting into the package. :laugh3:

IMG_1763.jpg?t=1273125958

IMG_1764.jpg?t=1273126031

nothing extra in the case but there was a piece of a pink butterfly. :laugh3::laugh3: they must be everywhere! :P

IMG_1770.jpg

No smell, not even a damn finger print. Damn you Matt, stop whiping all the damn DNA off stuff. :angry:

IMG_17672.jpg

IMG_17682.jpg

IMG_1774.jpg

Awesome, Angie! Congrats again, and thanks for the great pics.

What's it like to finally have it? :)

Jason

I can't believe it's here. I didn't think it was ever going to come. I was actually going to send an email tomorrow to ask for an up date. My new upstairs neighbors that are noisy as hell best watch out cuz there's a new noise maker in town. :evil: :D

That's awesome! I thought they had painted that one? Did they take the paint off?
Mine was never painted. The other blond one he used for 42 with the all F tuning is the one from the Viva tour and it's pick guard is painted. Mine is from the X&Y tour. And that's why it says "normal" on the case. Mine was used for backstage warm up before shows on the Viva tour.

I can't believe it's here. I didn't think it was ever going to come. I was actually going to send an email tomorrow to ask for an up date. My new upstairs neighbors that are noisy as hell best watch out cuz there's a new noise maker in town. :evil: :D

Mine was never painted. The other blond one he used for 42 with the all F tuning is the one from the Viva tour and it's pick guard is painted. Mine is from the X&Y tour. And that's why it says "normal" on the case. Mine was used for backstage warm up before shows on the Viva tour.

Oh, I see. Well that's awesome. I hope you enjoy it!