🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Coldplay End of Decade Clearout Sale (catalogue discussion pg43 onwards, winning item pics pg151 onw

inengsol1500

HAHAHAHA

:laugh3:

Oh man.

favorite, right there.

he's such a weirdo! :lol: :heart:

by the way, what's the deal with everyone on the forum uniting to get something? *points to your sig* cause I can't join in and I'm scared that you guys are going to get everything that I can afford :P or am I misunderstanding?

Guest kmm1482
I think they should have made it Coldplaying.com only and instead of money, you bid with your 'level of fandom' ;)

If they actually would have done it, then I would win all the biggest stuff hands down no contest! :D Oh snap! Oh snap!

he's such a weirdo! :lol: :heart:

by the way, what's the deal with everyone on the forum uniting to get something? *points to your sig* cause I can't join in and I'm scared that you guys are going to get everything that I can afford :P or am I misunderstanding?

haha.

well, we are all pitching money in, but I don't think we will have enough to win something super expensive.

We are just hoping we can get something, and then we will do a drawing out of whoever participated and gave money and one of the coldplayers will get the item we win.

Guest kmm1482
haha.

well, we are all pitching money in, but I don't think we will have enough to win something super expensive.

We are just hoping we can get something, and then we will do a drawing out of whoever participated and gave money and one of the coldplayers will get the item we win.

I think you guys should try for the Parachutes globe! That seems like THE most perfect thing for the biggest and best Coldplay fan site to have. It's like owning the actual Coldplay symbol!

I think you guys should try for the Parachutes globe! That seems like THE most perfect thing for the biggest and best Coldplay fan site to have. It's like owning the actual Coldplay symbol!

I know!

That's what I want to try and go for.

For sure!

its amazing.

:dance:

Guest kmm1482
I know!

That's what I want to try and go for.

For sure!

its amazing.

:dance:

What would also be cool is if you guys won Chris' first guitar, then sent it to every member (who wanted to) and videod them playing a different Coldplay song on it and sending it to the fellas.

What would also be cool is if you guys won Chris' first guitar, then sent it to every member (who wanted to) and videod them playing a different Coldplay song on it and sending it to the fellas.

haha. As cool as that would be... some of us unfortunately aren't musically talented enough to play guitar. *cough* me *cough*.

haha. But imagine how cool they would think that is! For fans to actually appreciate the items.

:D

Guest kmm1482
haha. As cool as that would be... some of us unfortunately aren't musically talented enough to play guitar. *cough* me *cough*.

haha. But imagine how cool they would think that is! For fans to actually appreciate the items.

:D

And the people who got it would have to be very very trusting not to keep it! :sneaky: But if I knew my turn was coming up to play a Coldplay song for them, I'd cram day and night to learn! :)

Guest kmm1482
Maybe because there will be a surprise lot 42 on the last day of bidding.

Lot 42 = Chris

:lol:

I think they're going to auction off The Bakery as Lot 42 since they aren't using it anymore!!!

I just asked the oracle about Lot 42.

Hopefully I get an answer.

;)

maybe lot 42 will actually just be miller. and they send him to you in a box.

Great, Makayla :thumbsup:

Hahahaha :laugh3:

Or a visit to the Beehive? :awesome:

EDIT: GROUP HUG, EVERYBODY. I :heart: YOU ALL. :hug: