🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Coldplay End of Decade Clearout Sale (catalogue discussion pg43 onwards, winning item pics pg151 onw

inengsol1500

OMG, I'm so happy they've raised so much money! It's fantastic. :D :D

And INSANELY jealous of the several incredibly lucky Coldplayers who had the money and managed to win something... urgh, you (lo&loud) got Chris's SS outfit AND one of the guitars?! :freak: I could actually weep with envy. :lol:

Hehe me too! :D :nice: Me and my brother practically begged for them, I remember everyone going nuts to try and get the roadie guy to give them out. :lol:

And a piano, and a drum ......... :laugh3:

OMG, I'm so happy they've raised so much money! It's just fantastic!!! :D :D

And INSANELY jealous of the several incredibly lucky Coldplayers who had the money and managed to win something... urgh, you (lo&loud) got Chris's SS outfit AND one of the guitars?! :freak: I could actually weep with envy. :angry: :laugh3:

Hehe me too! :D :nice: Me and my brother practically begged for them, I remember everyone going nuts to try and get the roadie guy to give them out. :lol:

I was determined to get one off him, after 11 concerts and thousands of pounds spent it's the only thing I've ever had from a gig :)

And a piano, and a drum ......... :laugh3:

ARE YOU FREAKIN JOKING?!?? :o Oh em gee, you could at least let someone else have a chance at getting something!! :rolleyes: :P Jesus, Lo&Loud is so lucky the word doesn't even justify it... :stunned: :lol:

hey everyone! i didnt go for will's jacket after all but i won the autoharp! ^_^ and of course the viva guitars were out of my league, my max was 10,000 (chris' acoustic ones)

WOW!!! Well done!! :D You must be so happy!! :nice:

Congrats to everyone who won something :D

ARE YOU FREAKIN JOKING?!?? :o Oh em gee, you could at least let someone else have a chance at getting something!! :rolleyes: :P Jesus, Lo&Loud is so lucky the word doesn't even justify it... :stunned: :lol:

WOW!!! Well done!! :D You must be so happy!! :nice:

Congrats to everyone who won something :D

Me thinks he's going to start a band - complete with Coldplay outfits! :laugh3:

Well happy little Coldplayer's :D

I'd just like to say CONGRATULATIONS once again to everyone who was lucky enough to get a magical piece of music history :clap:

It's just fantastic that so much actually went to REAL fans :)

I look forward to seeing a list of everything Coldplayers got, if someone was still doing that.

It's been fun, and great to get to know a few more Coldplayer's :)

But as it is 6.48am here, and I am really freak'n tired (that's old age for you!), I'm off to bed! :dozey:

Hopefully the lucky few will take the time to post a few piccies of their prized possessions for us unfortunate ones :bigcry: ;)

(lo&loud you will need to zoom right out for yours!)

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

KT

LAST EDITED JANUARY 10

Lot 2 - Guy's Blue Rickenbacker 4001 - rickenbacker - £4,250

Lot 3 - Takamine Guitar - lo&loud - £5,800

Lot 6 - Parachutes Globe - NumbersGirl - £8,100

Lot 8 - Chris' Yamaha CP70 - christopher Martin - £4,000

Lot 9 - Fender Rhodes piano - lo&loud - £2,505

Lot 13 - Shiver Lith - DriftedFar^ - £670

Lot 15 - Don't Panic Lith #1 - Pallavi - £650

Lot 17 - Jonny's Fender Thinline Telecaster - Texasluvsjonny - £3,500

Lot 18 - Jonny's Black Fender JD Telecaster - sabesie - £2,800

Lot 23 - Jonny's AROBTTH poster - Sirhc - £820

Lot 27 - Yellow Lith #1 - DriftedFar^ - £1,021.83

Lot 31 - Chris' Gibson J200 KC1 "Til Kingdom Come" - Afeather - £5,100

Lot 32 - Chris' Gibson J200 M1 "A Message" - bonedaddy - £5,650

Lot 38 - Will's Drum from "Talk" video - lo&loud - £1,850

Lot 39 - Jonny's Viva Guitar - Jason-DeBord - £15,000

Lot 45 - Autoharp - silver.lining42 - £3,600

Lot 46 - Guy's Viva Jacket - Afeather - £4,800

Lot 52 - Strawberry Swing Outfit - lo&loud - £6,100

So... , the total bids for Coldplayers (at least for those who have mentioned their wins on this thread) is over £75,000. That's over 30% of the total amount raised in the auction! Way to go, Coldplayers!

And that's not to say we were the only fans who won... I'm sure there were plenty of other fans that won, but they just aren't "official" members on coldplaying.com.

If any of the information here is incorrect (or if I just plain missed anything), let me know and I can edit the post.

Happy New Year everyone!

Sorry - typing from my phone earlier, hands shaking & about to explode -- totally forgot to tell you which jacket I won.

I purchased a smokin' hot jacket from a Guy today. Err, I mean a nice looking jacket from a smoking Guy who also happens to be handsome. Really trying not to objectify at the moment...

Must remind myself the real reasons I had to have this particular jacket:

* A chance to donate to charity

* Legally touch/put on a piece of clothing worn by one of the members of Coldplay without being thrown in jail for stalking

* Unmistakable provenance. No confusing who wore this jacket because it resembles nothing like those worn by Chris, Jonny & Will

* Fashion forward with the lined bib piece and beading at the neckline yet authentic (in a retro way) to revolutionary military fashion (Major art history dork that studied the fashion and other textiles through paintings)

* Nice use of lavendar throughout (my favorite color) and one that looks good on brunettes; a trait that I just so happen to share in common with the jacket's current owner

* The other "military" jackets I own do not resemble this particular one so it wouldn't be like I was buying something I already had in my closet...

Yeah, I'm stretching it a bit here.

Who am I kidding -- it's a one of a kind designed by a not so bad looking Guy.

PS: Heard back from the Ebay seller today & was directed to the following site to make a donation in the amount of the items: http://www.justgiving.com/EVENINGSTANDARDAUCTION

Lot 3 - Takamine Guitar - lo&loud - 5,800

Lot 6 - Parachutes Globe - NumbersGirl - 8,100

Lot 9 - Fender Rhodes piano - lo&loud - 2,505

Lot 13 - Shiver Lith - DriftedFar^ - approx 600

Lot 17 - Jonny's Fender Thinline Telecaster - Texasluvsjonny - 3,500

Lot 23 - Jonny's AROBTTH poster - Sirhc - 820

Lot 27 - Yellow Lith #1 - DriftedFar^ - 1,021.83

Lot 31 - Chris' Gibson J200 "Til Kingdom Come" - Afeather - 5,100

Lot 32 - Chris' Gibson J200 "A Message" - bonedaddy - 5,650

Lot 38 - Will's Drum from "Talk" video - lo&loud - 1,850

Lot 45 - Autoharp - silver.lining42 - 3,600

Lot 46 - Guy's Viva Jacket - Afeather - 4,800

Lot 52 - Strawberry Swing Outfit - lo&loud - 6,100

So... , the total bids for Coldplayers (at least for those who have mentioned their wins on this thread) is approximately 50,000 GBpounds. That's about 20% of the total amount raised in the auction! Way to go, Coldplayers!

And that's not to say we were the only fans who won... I'm sure there were plenty of other fans that won, but they just aren't "official" members here.

If any of the information here is incorrect (or if I just plain missed anything), let me know and I can edit the post.

Happy New Year everyone!

Add me too.I won a don't panic lithograph , and i am a "official member" here.

Mine is lithograph 1 of 10 and its 650 Pounds.

I even payed for it too just waiting for it to come home.:)

I just can't type all those tension filled moments i went to get it.It makes me shiver again!

Add me too.I won a don't panic lithograph , and i am a "official member" here.

Mine is lithograph 1 of 10 and its 650 Pounds.

I even payed for it too just waiting for it to come home.:)

I just can't type all those tension filled moments i went to get it.It makes me shiver again!

Ooops, sorry I missed that one. Thanks for letting me know, I'll go ahead and fix the post. Yeah, this was so much fun, even the tension was exciting!

Afeather - I still haven't heard anything from them today. Did they mention what to do if the total is over the PayPal limit?

I ran into the same issue you did; I haven't heard anything either (from ebay or KidsCo), but yesterday Debs said that "bank transfers would be considered". But I haven't heard directly from KidsCo yet as far as arranging the bank transfer. Considering the holiday, I'm guessing I won't hear from them until early next week.

Sorry - typing from my phone earlier, hands shaking & about to explode -- totally forgot to tell you which jacket I won.

I purchased a smokin' hot jacket from a Guy today. Err, I mean a nice looking jacket from a smoking Guy who also happens to be handsome. Really trying not to objectify at the moment...

Must remind myself the real reasons I had to have this particular jacket:

* A chance to donate to charity

* Legally touch/put on a piece of clothing worn by one of the members of Coldplay without being thrown in jail for stalking

* Unmistakable provenance. No confusing who wore this jacket because it resembles nothing like those worn by Chris, Jonny & Will

* Fashion forward with the lined bib piece and beading at the neckline yet authentic (in a retro way) to revolutionary military fashion (Major art history dork that studied the fashion and other textiles through paintings)

* Nice use of lavendar throughout (my favorite color) and one that looks good on brunettes; a trait that I just so happen to share in common with the jacket's current owner

* The other "military" jackets I own do not resemble this particular one so it wouldn't be like I was buying something I already had in my closet...

Yeah, I'm stretching it a bit here.

Who am I kidding -- it's a one of a kind designed by a not so bad looking Guy.

PS: Heard back from the Ebay seller today & was directed to the following site to make a donation in the amount of the items: http://www.justgiving.com/EVENINGSTANDARDAUCTION

:freak: OH MY F***ING GAWD!!! :freak::bomb::freak::bomb::freak::bomb:

Sooooo happy a true fan got this! :dance:

Sooooo sad it wasn't me :bigcry: (I'll always treasure those 8 hours I had it ♥) ;)

It is a one of a kind jacket designed by a f***ing GORGEOUS GUY!!!!!

Oh pleeeaase post a piccie of this for me :)

AND CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN :clap: