🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Coldplay End of Decade Clearout Sale (catalogue discussion pg43 onwards, winning item pics pg151 onw

inengsol1500

Yay I think everyone got a confirmation that the money is received!

Now we can all wait and look forward to receiving our items :dance:

In the mail I received from Gemma she said the weather conditions might cause some delay.

I'm really looking forward to the day the first of us will receive something :dance:

Sirhc,

Ohh, what a relief!! I've been holding my breathe for you since you were the last one to hear anything, and judging by the atrocious grammar of my late night/early am message -- I've been holding it a wee bit too long!

Thanks, it really was a big relief!!

What did you get from the auction?

Oo this is exciting, don't you think? :dance:

Finally got my items today!

Carried it all on underground from Kids Company to the hotel (Southwark to Kings Cross) - yay!

Station lifts were a great help, and thanks to Chris's handwritten COLDPLAY sign on the piano case - I get to meet couple Coldplayers on my way - They helped me a lot on the way back to my hotel - especially while changing stations (turns into a disaster due to the gap between train and the station!)

Not sure if I want to unpack everything today to check out- as my flight back is on Monday - and I don't want to repack everything all over again.

4274386038_85bf7476bf.jpg

4273643675_fee5b9076c.jpg

Finally got my items today!

Carried it all on underground from Kids Company to the hotel (Southwark to Kings Cross) - yay!

Station lifts were a great help, and thanks to Chris's handwritten COLDPLAY sign on the piano case - I get to meet couple Coldplayers on my way - They helped me a lot on the way back to my hotel - especially while changing stations (turns into a disaster due to the gap between train and the station!)

Not sure if I want to unpack everything today to check out- as my flight back is on Monday - and I don't want to repack everything all over again.

4274386038_85bf7476bf.jpg

4273643675_fee5b9076c.jpg

Wooooo this is sooooooo great!!!!!!

Enjoy spending time with your new treasures :wacky:

Congrats!!!!!

OK, I just couldn't wait until Monday to unpack so I unpacked my Takamine..and wow..what a piece of history! I wanted to own this guitar ever since I first saw their pivotal Glastonbury 2000 performance. I always loved the part when Chris says to audience "It's great that you came here to see us now, before we go like Bon Jovi massive!" while holding his Takamine to start playing "Don't Panic". That truly was magical moment.

I can confirm that it was used on both the "Parachutes" and "A Rush of Blood to the Head" as there is a sticker on the guitar that mentions "I Bloom Blaum" a track from the "In My Place" single.

I have been collecting music memorabilia for years and handled so many artist / band used guitars but never seen one this much used. It has history written all over it. There are handwritten notes on both guitar and the case, some parts are fixed and hold together by cable tapes. There are dings, scrathes all over the body.. it's certainly much played in many gigs. The case has a sprayed Colplay logo on it along with a Levi's Jeans sticker.

When I took out the guitar, I found a very neat suprise inside the guitar case - inside the hidden compartment :)

There was some loose change, 2 batteries, couple of broken guitar strings (must have been kept from early performances as a keepsake), couple packs of new guitar strings and the best part was 3 x different Chris Martin guitar picks and flyers for very early Starfish / "The" Coldplay gigs (one of them was folded like a paper aeroplane yay!) :D

4274460510_bc25ab4fb0.jpg

4273709477_b0dac1e8f7.jpg

4274458836_716c562986.jpg

4274472906_355380250f.jpg

4273716863_2db3ca4551.jpg

4274451590_5c981e4ed2.jpg

OK, I just couldn't wait until Monday to unpack so I unpacked my Takamine..and wow..what a piece of history! I wanted to own this guitar ever since I first saw their pivotal Glastonbury 2000 performance. I always loved the part when Chris says to audience "It's great that you came here to see us now, before we go like Bon Jovi massive!" while holding his Takamine to start playing "Don't Panic". That truly was magical moment.

I can confirm that it was used on both the "Parachutes" and "A Rush of Blood to the Head" as there is a sticker on the guitar that mentions "I Bloom Blaum" a track from the "In My Place" single.

I have been collecting music memorabilia for years and handled so many artist / band used guitars but never seen one this much used. It has history written all over it. There are handwritten notes on both guitar and the case, some parts are fixed and hold together by cable tapes. There are dings, scrathes all over the body.. it's certainly much played in many gigs. The case has a sprayed Colplay logo on it along with a Levi's Jeans sticker.

When I took out the guitar, I found a very neat suprise inside the guitar case - inside the hidden compartment :)

There was some loose change, 2 batteries, couple of broken guitar strings (must have been kept from early performances as a keepsake), couple packs of new guitar strings and the best part was 3 x different Chris Martin guitar picks and flyers for very early Starfish / "The" Coldplay gigs (one of them was folded like a paper aeroplane yay!) :D

4274460510_bc25ab4fb0.jpg

4273709477_b0dac1e8f7.jpg

4274458836_716c562986.jpg

4274472906_355380250f.jpg

4273716863_2db3ca4551.jpg

4274451590_5c981e4ed2.jpg

WOW, beautiful! Thanks for sharing these pictures with us :)

:lol:

Or even in the "Talk" drum! I remember it opened up during the video... who knows, maybe the nob from the robot is still in there. :sneaky:

Ha! I was thinking that too!!! I'd be :stunned:

I'm dying to see pics of that. Wanted it so bad but no money :bigcry:

Oh well, at least we get to see all the pics he's posting :thumbsup: If someone else had gotten it, we'd never see anything...

Amazing stuff there though. I honestly can't believe you lugged all that stuff onto the tube!!! Carrying luggage is a feat in itself, so I can't imagine even thinking of taking all of that! Glad people helped you on the way, but I guess with a big 'Coldplay' sticker on the side and it obviously looking like band stuff, people were probably very curious!

Anyway, congrats, and thanks so much for the pictures. So you saved on shipping by flying to pick them up or you were in London anyway? :thinking: