✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

what was the weirdest thing about your last dream/nightmare?

мaямellata

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ Maybe you're scared. :hug:

I had a dream that I was walking on a railroad track and one side of it had a hurricane the next had hail the size of wateremelons. So I walked down the railroad track then I saw there was a train coming down the railroad track, so I turned and ran the other way then I saw a brick wall ahead of me, so no matter which way I went, something bad would've happened. So I closed my eyes and then opened it and realized everything around me had paused, time stopped. Then I woke up :\

i had a dream that I was in my old school and discovered a new passage in the auditorium which was towards the top of the building. then i walked downstairs and there was a trail derailed w/ people inside looking as though they were annoyed for not being able to leave. I saw a lot of the people from school i didn't like in there.

In most of my dreams I have no control of what I do, I just watch like a movie.

I had a dream last year that I was asleep but like I woke up. There was a little boy in my room staring at me. He wasn't like a creepy little boy or anything. Well I asked him what he was doing there and he said "I'm scared. I think he is coming" I was like umm ok sit on my bed and I'll tell you a nice story. So I was talking to him and I was like "I'm not going to let anything hurt you". Then I started to hear noises in my back yard and like a bright light shined in my window. He was all scared and he was like "He's here". From there I don't remember what happened after that but like I was kidnapped and I was being held hostage by this guy. It was the longest dream ever. In my dream I guess I had been there a few months. He would always be like "I'm gonna kill you" and stuff. Then I don't know what happened next but I was in my room and my mum and sister were there and they were saying how happy they were that they got to see me. Then 'Goodnight, Travel Well' Started playing from The Killers. It was like I was watching a movie seriously. So I went to look in the mirror and my face and arms were all scarred and brused, and my hair was cut short all different lenths. I guess I wasn't mentally all there and I was like "Oh my hair looks kind of pretty. I can't wait to show my friends" And I started crying. Then my mum was like "Hun, your never gonna be free" and I said "I know" I smiled and then I woke up. But the way I smiled in the mirror was like soo weird. It was like I was laughing at myself. It was ssoooo creepy.

I've been having realllyyyy weird dreams lately.

I had a dream I was in the hospital. I was going to die or something so I was just like laying there and there were flowers and balloons from people. So I asked my sister to get my laptop. Then Gravity started playing. Seriously, I watch to many movies. Anyways I started video chatting with people I know from coldplaying and like I was like "Hey you guys, sorry I look so gross." And then someone said "No you look so pretty". Then I like started crying. I like "Thank you for lying" Then I told them goodbye and how I want them to all go see Coldplay together. Then I turned off the computer and my mum came in and told me my friends were coming to see me. Gravity then finnished. I looked in a mirror that was on the bedside table, made the same smile as in my other dream. My friends walked in and I woke up. Creepy.

I had this totally odd dream yesterday

Coldplay went to my house and me and Chris became, like, best friends. :freak: Then I invited them to go to my grandma's house ( :freak: ) and they slept over there. In the middle of the night, when the guys were already sleeping, my cousins, out of nowhere, appeared with tons of bubblegum and they entered the room the band were sleeping and started to throw all pieces at them. The guys woke up because of the chaos, but they found it incredible amazing! ( :freak: ) My father woke up, grabbed a gun (what?) and started to shoot like crazy at my cousins.

I've already shared this dream with everyone. Dunno why, it's a shame

I had a dream that I was being trained to be a doctor by Dr. Gregory House MD, but the weird thing was, he looked like Dr. Cox (like exactly like him, it was visually Dr. Cox but acted exactly like House). He wore normal clothes in the hospital, he popped vicodin about 4 times throughout the dream, all the same mannerisms.

That was the weirdest bit I guess. Also I was being trained as a doctor but I was just myself, not a me who has university degrees to qualify as a doctor, just me, and that's what he was unsure of (Well obviously!) and I was a little bit nervous and clueless. We were at a table in like the staff room of the hospital as he told me doctor stuff with diagrams, we kept using massive words for illnesses, the human body, medicines, which all sounded genuine. And anytime I gave a wrong answer/solution and he'd do the House mannerism of being witty and rude, instead of what happens on the show I'd keep saying "Well OK I got it wrong, no need to be such a dick about it" or "Alright why are you so fucking rude?!". Aaand then he left and a girl doctor came in and we had to find a solution to this problem with a patient in the ward, and she was absolutely clueless, I wrote down the plotline to "I know what you did last summer", which was the correct "FORMULAE" (yes) and then Cox and 3 other doctors came in and she took the credit for it. I was told to leave and then I went to the beach.

That whole thing is very weird by my standards of dreams, they are usually very close to reality.

^woah

Last night I was in a strange house in my dream. It was like an old mansion, and very weird things happened there because, allegedly, it was haunted. I was running through it and i found rats, and ghosts, and all that kind of fucking things.

But the best thing was that sudenly I was next to Guy, and we hugged. Then I fell asleep on his legs, and when I woke up I discovered he was there.

I had a dream that my Mom forgot me at Wal-Mart when we went shopping and I had to live there for some odd reason.

Then I discovered it was like a jungle inside Wal-Mart at night and there were all kinds of people That came out at night and lived amongst the jungle and they allowed me to live with them and it was really weird. :awesome:

I had a dream that a nearby road was actually a beach, and we could see out over the ocean from my house. There were a couple islands there too, and one of them had a volcano at school. It exploded one night and that was all everyone talked about at school.

-Now that I think about it, it might have had to do with all the recent reminders of Flight 3407 on the news. :sad:

I had a really fucked up dream last night.

The further I get into the day, the more I forget things.

I came home from class, and found out I'd been robbed. My tv was gone, and my computer was smashed. I called the cops and they didn't believe me. :P

I then saw some sort've fight. Some blue dude from Avatar was there. :D I haven't seen that movie in a couple months!!

I had a dream whereby I was screaming and telling myself to wake up but I couldn't wake up. Someone was trying to kill me and I was half-conscious and half asleep and my screams were just coming out as mumbling.

Not as messed up as my girlfriend though. I had a full scale conversation with her when she was asleep and thought she was awake because she was sitting up with her eyes open. And once she started screaming in her sleep because someone was killing me in her dream hahaha.

I had a dream that my Mom forgot me at Wal-Mart when we went shopping and I had to live there for some odd reason.

Then I discovered it was like a jungle inside Wal-Mart at night and there were all kinds of people That came out at night and lived amongst the jungle and they allowed me to live with them and it was really weird. :awesome:

aaaaaaawwww. you're so cute :kiss:

A few months back I had one of my most fucked up dreams ever.

I was sitting in a greenhouse with my mom and drinking tea. All around us were trees and a wonderfully landscape. Suddenly there were really fast green rainclouds coming up with tornados everywhere. Luckily, they didn't touch the greenhouse we were sitting in. But when the tornados went away, it started to rain little bits of flesh. The noice was nauseating. It splatted all over the glass above us. When I spotted a human eye on the glass, looking at me, I woke up.

:sick: