✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

what was the weirdest thing about your last dream/nightmare?

мaямellata

I had a nightmare a few weeks ago, well... idk if it was really a nightmare cuz I wasn't in physical danger in it, but it was fucking disturbing, anyway I guess I'll tell about it. (My regular dreams aren't very interesting)

So ok my dad was driving the car and I was in it with him and we came into, like, this town square surrounded by buildings, and they were all the really cramped old apartment thing that are three or four stories tall, and this guy just threw himself out of a church's steeple window, and I was like "GAHHH WTF" and I got back in the car (I guess I got out of it) and he got up and lurched away like in a crazy zombie movie, and I remember the fact that he was ok was really disturbing, and then we kept driving around it, and more and more people started throwing themselves out of windows and I thought for a while the houses were on fire and they were throwing themselves out so they wouldn't burn (a la the 9/11 attacks) but there was no smoke... so it was really really creepy. And eventually so many people had thrown themselves out of the windows that I wondered how they had all fit inside the buildings in the FIRST place, coz it was ASSLOADS of people, and I kept telling my dad we needed to drive the car around to save this one guy who was about to fall out, and he fell on the top of the car, and he rolled off, but I don't remember if he was ok or not and I was crying really hard in my dream and then I woke up.

it was wtfish

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

In most of my dreams I have no control of what I do, I just watch like a movie.

I had a dream last year that I was asleep but like I woke up. There was a little boy in my room staring at me. He wasn't like a creepy little boy or anything. Well I asked him what he was doing there and he said "I'm scared. I think he is coming" I was like umm ok sit on my bed and I'll tell you a nice story. So I was talking to him and I was like "I'm not going to let anything hurt you". Then I started to hear noises in my back yard and like a bright light shined in my window. He was all scared and he was like "He's here". From there I don't remember what happened after that but like I was kidnapped and I was being held hostage by this guy. It was the longest dream ever. In my dream I guess I had been there a few months. He would always be like "I'm gonna kill you" and stuff. Then I don't know what happened next but I was in my room and my mum and sister were there and they were saying how happy they were that they got to see me. Then 'Goodnight, Travel Well' Started playing from The Killers. It was like I was watching a movie seriously. So I went to look in the mirror and my face and arms were all scarred and brused, and my hair was cut short all different lenths. I guess I wasn't mentally all there and I was like "Oh my hair looks kind of pretty. I can't wait to show my friends" And I started crying. Then my mum was like "Hun, your never gonna be free" and I said "I know" I smiled and then I woke up. But the way I smiled in the mirror was like soo weird. It was like I was laughing at myself. It was ssoooo creepy.

^That's really creepy! :stunned:

In my last dream, I was walking around and found a babeh duckeh. :blush: It was so cute, and I took him home and put him in a baseball cap and he just sat there looking so cute and :bigcry: I WANT A PET DUCK REAL BADD NAO :sad:

I had a dream last night that some stranger was trying to abduct me and some girl that I dont' know. He was following us, and then all of a sudden I'm in a house by myself with that guy and he had a knife, and I was trying to defend myself so I aimed a kick at him. That's where I woke up. I actually kicked my sheets for real, and my dog was looking at me like :wtf: because I guess I moved him(hopefully I didn't kick him.)

In most of my dreams I have no control of what I do, I just watch like a movie.

I had a dream last year that I was asleep but like I woke up. There was a little boy in my room staring at me. He wasn't like a creepy little boy or anything. Well I asked him what he was doing there and he said "I'm scared. I think he is coming" I was like umm ok sit on my bed and I'll tell you a nice story. So I was talking to him and I was like "I'm not going to let anything hurt you". Then I started to hear noises in my back yard and like a bright light shined in my window. He was all scared and he was like "He's here". From there I don't remember what happened after that but like I was kidnapped and I was being held hostage by this guy. It was the longest dream ever. In my dream I guess I had been there a few months. He would always be like "I'm gonna kill you" and stuff. Then I don't know what happened next but I was in my room and my mum and sister were there and they were saying how happy they were that they got to see me. Then 'Goodnight, Travel Well' Started playing from The Killers. It was like I was watching a movie seriously. So I went to look in the mirror and my face and arms were all scarred and brused, and my hair was cut short all different lenths. I guess I wasn't mentally all there and I was like "Oh my hair looks kind of pretty. I can't wait to show my friends" And I started crying. Then my mum was like "Hun, your never gonna be free" and I said "I know" I smiled and then I woke up. But the way I smiled in the mirror was like soo weird. It was like I was laughing at myself. It was ssoooo creepy.

that. is. scary.

If I have nightmares, it'll be because I've been reading the shit in this thread :freak:

My last dream was weird because it was a bit humiliating. I was in a house with my family, friends, and my ex, basically everyone kept ignoring me, or when I'd say something they'd laugh at me, it was getting really annoying. My ex said something about keeping in touch with eachother, and the room went quiet, and I said that would be fine as she has my number, and everyone started laughing and saying "He thinks she's serious!", which was, highly embarrassing, even in a dream.

my dream last night was pretty scandalous :lol:... Caleb Followill was in it and i was naked at some point xDDDD

I think we almost made passionate love but... I don't remember much after that :sad:

It's so weird that I never remember my dreams and when I do I only remember parts so I'm curious about the rest... hahahah

Before I went to sleep I took a pic of myself with my cell phone, and in the following dream, that picture somehow ended up on facebook, and my sister was reprimanding me for how uncool I looked. It makes sense because earlier that week she was being a bitch about how I had a sheep as my picture, and how I wasn't attracting any chicks with my status.