🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

M83

Best u Can

Ive been listening to them very heavily since yesterday. I found out they are giving a performance at a local venue near me Friday. Two shows, but both are completely sold out! Im debating on buying some from someone on the internet.

I got a new fave from this album today. I love "Claudia Lewis"

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

M83 are great. "Hurry Up We're Dreaming" is my favourite album in 2011 so far.

Check out their other albums as well, if you're a bit into electronic music.

A few tracks of "Saturdays = Youth" were played before Coldplay concerts during the Viva-Tour in 2009 btw.

Hurry Up, We're Dreaming is one of the best albums of 2011 without doubt. My favourite tracks on it are: Wait, New Map, This Bright Flash, Echoes of Mine, My Tears Are Becoming A Sea, Midnight City, Intro and Where The Boats Go.

I know Saturdays = Youth too and is amazing. Plus I know another song called Don't Save Us From The Flames.

I really love M83.

• 1 month later...

I've been hooked on M83 since seeing them open for the Killers in 2009. Never was into electronic music before that show, they are still pretty much the only band of their genre I listen to. Coldplay in 2008 and U2 in 2011 actually used a few of their songs in the pre gig playlist. I know Skin of the Night and We Own the Sky was played before both shows. Awesome warm up songs

• 2 weeks later...

Am I cool for listening to M83 before "Midnight City"? No? Okay, whatever, I love M83, which is saying something since it's normally not a genre I would touch with a 10-foot pole. "Kim & Jessie" made me a fan in the first place and I can't wait to finally see him at Coachella (sadly missed the local date earlier this month).