✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

an event that changed your perspective, good or bad...

sarah**

i've learned that in the end you stand alone so ultimately look after yourself because ultimately everybody has their own concerns and the only person you can truly depend upon is yourself. to that end you should always make sure your well-being is ensured in any situation because if you go out on a limb it is only yourself who will have to recover from a fall...

;)

Hicksy, very wise words, cheers mate!

Really, there’s no particular happening that’s changed me into who I have become. Those “happenings” are life’s little miracles; in my case, they’re hard to pinpoint. Genetics mixed with one of a kind life-experience is what makes us all so unique. Trouble is, I couldn’t say why I’m the way I am for any given reason, that would be giving too much credit for just one event.

this is going to sound stupid' date=' but studying Sociology has really opened my eyes to a lot of things, and I THINK I'm more tolerant of people in general. The downside is I've become A LOT more cynical about most things :/[/quote']

no shit!! you`re studying sociology??????????? fuck that`s what i`m gonna study!! beginning in october...my 1st year! yay! how long have you been studying?

I have to completely disagree with what Simon said. There's a difference between playing your cards right to live a life with no pain, and playing it way too safe as to not have a life at all. Sometimes you gotta take risks, for loved one's, for what feels right at the time, and if you dont you could end up alone.

Its weird that you talk about what you've learned Simon, because if you do live your life like that from now on you wont be learning much else.

I've learned that you can really influence people with what you say, and you can make a difference in someones life by the little things you do. I'm a musican and when I write songs and sing them to people, I've had people come up to me and tell me that what I just wrote and shared with them, really made a difference in their lives and that by listening to one of my songs, it made them feel good about themselves or happy etc, they had something to relate too, and I'm really very happy to have made such an impact on other peoples lives, It's like I'm doing a good deed, it feels great :)

i've learned that in the end you stand alone so ultimately look after yourself because ultimately everybody has their own concerns and the only person you can truly depend upon is yourself. to that end you should always make sure your well-being is ensured in any situation because if you go out on a limb it is only yourself who will have to recover from a fall...

;)

i disagree with you, that is a very cynical outlook i don't think you should be so pessimistic with humanity. there are some who are out for themselves but i am sure there are people in your life that would do a lot for you (close family and friends).