🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Two Door Cinema Club

tauiwi

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I remember finding a UK site (I think maybe there was a link from their twitter...?) saying that the first 200 or so people to pre-order the album from that site would get the cover signed for free! By that stage I was planning on buying it as soon as it came out anyway so figured I might as well. Haha, but the signed copies weren't ready by the release date so I got a normal copy mailed to me first, and the just got a signed cover about a month later. So now I have two covers :awesome:

I remember finding a UK site (I think maybe there was a link from their twitter...?) saying that the first 200 or so people to pre-order the album from that site would get the cover signed for free! By that stage I was planning on buying it as soon as it came out anyway so figured I might as well. Haha, but the signed copies weren't ready by the release date so I got a normal copy mailed to me first, and the just got a signed cover about a month later. So now I have two covers :awesome:

That's great !

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oxcs7wkarFE&playnext_from=TL&videos=AnI6pgGVrLo&feature=recentf]YouTube- Two Door Cinema Club - Something Good Can Work[/ame]

^ They did an acoustic version of Something Good Can Work :awesome:

there will be an epic battle battle between these guys and The Drums for indie rock album of the year. having listened to about half of the drums album i think the critics will love them alot more than two door. but two door's music has a much stronger tempo to it which gives them the edge at least in my books.

there will be an epic battle battle between these guys and The Drums for indie rock album of the year. having listened to about half of the drums album i think the critics will love them alot more than two door. but two door's music has a much stronger tempo to it which gives them the edge at least in my books.

There's also an epic battle between The Drums and TDCC in my last.fm charts :lol: Can't decide which one I like more ! Maybe I'll be able to decide when The Drums' album will be out (D-7 :dance:)...

But yeah you're probably right about the critics.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

full concert from a festival in switzerland

[ame=http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xed7iz_two-door-cinema-club-paleo-festival_music]Dailymotion - Two Door Cinema Club, Paléo Festival Nyon (concert complet) - une vidéo Musique@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video@@AMEPARAM@@video[/ame]

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...