✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Fantastico! Next Coldplay album will be released by Christmas, hopes Chris Martin - FULL VIDEO IN FI

busybeeburns

:stunned:

I didn't know that, thanks!

Did he tell that story himself?

I'm always worried of losing something so I'm always checking my stuff etc but I have nothing of that importance to lose!! :lol:

Magne mentioned it in one of his myspace blogs

(and, hey - if someone has found mr berryman’s iphone somewhere, this means you already have the apparatjik album, along wih a truckload of telephone-numbers you most definitely should not have in your possession!)

Everytime I read this part I can't stop laughing :lol:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

myspace blogs[/url]

(and, hey - if someone has found mr berryman’s iphone somewhere, this means you already have the apparatjik album, along wih a truckload of telephone-numbers you most definitely should not have in your possession!)

Thank you Denise!! :kiss:

The whole blog entry is a fun read!! :laugh4:

I have just posted in MM what appears to be the TV broadcast version.

You can either download it in the thread or watch it online here. EDIT: Or bigger here.

What are they saying? :shy: :uhoh:

myspace blogs[/url]

You beat me at it Denise! :lol: And I too can't stop laughing at that part..! Wonder who has Guy iphone now :thinking: :wink3:

edit: is Chris seriously not wearing shoes in that interview? :lol:

:laugh3:Oh, Crissy! He had to do something like that!:lol:

Guy has serious issues with that since he ALSO lost Apparatjik album before it's release...The all thing was on his iphone and he lost it...Magne F was a little worried :lol:

:stunned: I didnt knew about that!

myspace blogs[/url]

OMG that hilarious! Thaks for the link.

I loved that part when they asked 'what are you guys gonna do in your day of?' And Guy says 'It depends on what we are gonna do in the day before...':sneaky::wink3:

By the way, where have you found those arms, Mr Berryman?? :dead: Seriously!

And Will, you cute little thing! Wanting to see the carnaval :cheesy: And he said "We wanted to bring a little of South America with us." well, Will, I´M HERE!:D

^

Heey, you KNOW that Will's mine ahahahahahahha. And GUY's yours.

Anyway, that interview freaked me out yesterday, I tried to post here before, but I couldn't enter the site :/

I was talking to some friends and we're all very ansious for the shows.

I thought they were gonna mention the LRLRL, though... I hope we recieve 'em...

this news of LP5 has gone international.

a few music websites have already picked up on it. and dont worry they have acknowledged CPing

http://undercover.com.au/News-Story.aspx?id=10414_Coldplay_To_Release_Album_In_2010

http://www.gigwise.com/news/54802/Coldplay-Plan-To-Release-Fifth-Album-By-Christmas-2010

I transcribed the interview and sent a fair few media outlets the link. What you see across the WWW is what I wrote. These two were kind enough to credit the site in exchange for the info! :)