✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Fantastico! Next Coldplay album will be released by Christmas, hopes Chris Martin - FULL VIDEO IN FI

busybeeburns

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ i thought as Jonny said..

but in another part of this interview chris says no :sad:

"os brasileiros não terão surpresas no show e brincam de novo: nós não iríamos nos apresentar para essa gente vivida do brasil, cantando um monte de músicas desconhecidas"

Ahhhh!! That was an awesome interview. loooooved it and loved hearing they hope to have the album out by christmas!! :dance:

Can't wait for the LA tour to start... think they'll try out some new songs??

damn you for not using proper punctuation!

when you said LA i thought for a sec they were coming here to So. Cal.

then i was mad that i bought flight and hotel for South America

then i realized it stood for Latin America not Los Angeles

and felt stupid:P

The story about Guy leaving the CD on the train made me laugh so much.

If it's true he must have had a horrible time then! :uhoh:

Guy has serious issues with that since he ALSO lost Apparatjik album before it's release...The all thing was on his iphone and he lost it...Magne F was a little worried :lol:

As for the album release for Christmas... I don't buy it....too soon for me :thinking:

Guy has serious issues with that since he ALSO lost Apparatjik album before it's release...The all thing was on his iphone and he lost it...Magne F was a little worried :lol:

As for the album release for Christmas... I don't buy it....too soon for me :thinking:

Well after him saying he doesn't think the whole file sharing thing is bad, maybe he did it on purpose. :wink:

Just kidding. Duh. :P

Oh, and I also say album by X-mas is soooo not happening.

Guest kmm1482

Why do you think LP5 isn't coming out at the end of the year and it's too soon? It will have been 2 and a half years. That's only 6 months faster than the last two. That's not "too soon" at all! In fact, that seems forever away!!

Interesting about them still owing EMI more records. I thought they'd be free after this next one. Obviously not.

I thought too they had one record left at EMI :thinking:

this new place is "across the road" from the Bakery? Assuming of course the interview was in the Beehive and they were talking about the recording at the Bakery? Could even be the other way around!

I don't remember a 'destroy' church around the Bakery :inquisitive: Maybe the 'across the road' is just a figure of speech..

Why do you think LP5 isn't coming out at the end of the year and it's too soon? It will have been 2 and a half years.

Yeah but as we speak, 22th february 2010, it's been only two 'real' months they are in the studio recording. With the tour coming, for a X-mas release, they should finish LP5 in august/september.... which is way too short for them to wraped this up!

I might be wrong, but knowing the boys, I don't buy it :dozey:

:stunned:

I didn't know that, thanks!

Did he tell that story himself?

I'm always worried of losing something so I'm always checking my stuff etc but I have nothing of that importance to lose!! :lol:

this news of LP5 has gone international.

a few music websites have already picked up on it. and dont worry they have acknowledged CPing

http://undercover.com.au/News-Story.aspx?id=10414_Coldplay_To_Release_Album_In_2010

http://www.gigwise.com/news/54802/Coldplay-Plan-To-Release-Fifth-Album-By-Christmas-2010

Wow, they mentioned CPing!

Thank you for these links!