✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Pro-Life vs Pro-Choice, which side are you on?

Dfit00

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And that is quite obvious too.

Ok, I am "that age" we are referring to, and I absolutely hate it when people never blame anyone our age for anything. It's always the fault of the family or they just act on impulse cause they're not mature enough yet.

Normally I can agree with you Nick but for god's sake, are you an idiot? Have you looked at the news? HOONS ON THE ROAD, PEOPLE BEING STABBED, GANGS, DRINKING, SOCIETY ON THE DECLINE! There's a few for you, most of which the older people point the fingers at the younger crowd (us). People certainly DO blame people our age, it's an easy group to point the finger to. You can even see a prime example in Mark's Daily Mail articles about Broken Britain. It may be the Daily Mail but it still shows people are certainly blaming and pointing the finger.

Off-topic, but I can't believe people didn't say anything about it (I'm not disagreeing with the rest of your argument, just this one).

It actually is comforting to know that the things I post can still piss you off so much.

Why is that comforting to you? I don't understand trolls like you. People consider me a troll and from what I know, I fit the criteria, but I don't understand what you get out of getting people to hate you. I abuse people on here because I hate seeing pure ignorance in the world and on this forum, and I want them to see that, I honestly don't understand why you can enjoy getting hated.

But that's probably not it at all, because you are such a dumbfuck and you have little else to say to people when they point out how much of an idiot you are, you don't know what else to say but "Just doing my job :cool:", as if you're actually trying to be a moron. Nobody buys it.

Ah y'see I thought those things were basically what made a troll. To be honest I have very little clue what a troll is but I like to throw the word around a bit because it doesn't even seem that offensive anyway.

Wiki: In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[2

Oh, OK I'll agree he's not that.

Ehhh fuck this troll word, it's too vague and I'm sick of it.

What do you mean "still"? I don't think I've been genuinely annoyed at anyone on this forum other than Mark.

I meant still because you've been calling me all kinds of names for a long time. I thought by now you'd kind of ignore me but you insist on going out of your way to call me out. It's just funny that you care that much. When someone pisses me off time after time (like Mark) I just ignore them mostly.

Normally I can agree with you Nick but for god's sake, are you an idiot? Have you looked at the news? HOONS ON THE ROAD, PEOPLE BEING STABBED, GANGS, DRINKING, SOCIETY ON THE DECLINE! There's a few for you, most of which the older people point the fingers at the younger crowd (us). People certainly DO blame people our age, it's an easy group to point the finger to. You can even see a prime example in Mark's Daily Mail articles about Broken Britain. It may be the Daily Mail but it still shows people are certainly blaming and pointing the finger.

Well a lot of the time even in these situations people tend to explain young folks' actions because of their rough life situations or whatever. I just hatw when people like Mike did think we have no control over our actions until we're 21.

Why is that comforting to you? I don't understand trolls like you. People consider me a troll and from what I know, I fit the criteria, but I don't understand what you get out of getting people to hate you. I abuse people on here because I hate seeing pure ignorance in the world and on this forum, and I want them to see that, I honestly don't understand why you can enjoy getting hated.

But that's probably not it at all, because you are such a dumbfuck and you have little else to say to people when they point out how much of an idiot you are, you don't know what else to say but "Just doing my job :cool:", as if you're actually trying to be a moron. Nobody buys it.

Okay first off I don't like being hated but it's kind of a guarantee with Nathan, he hates me no matter what. So I just found it amusing that after all this time he still makes a big deal about me.

I don't recall saying anything about 'just doing my job' or wanting people to hate me, but judging by the fact that you had to look up 'troll' and then recanted calling me that, I'll just assume you get a lot of things mixed up so I'll let it slide.

oh, Nick's no troll, I'm guessing he was just trying to find some resolve to the dispute since he loves Nathan to bits outside this thread. (if this turns out to be completely untrue, then I'm probably projecting.)

I hardly love Nathan. IMO he's overly crude and sometimes just a Grade-A asshole. However, I do highly respect him for not taking shit from anyone and for being able to have strong opinions and stick to them. And Nathan no I don't give a shit if you read this or what you say about it, I'm just saying the truth. I don't expect anything from you.

well, agree to disagree. Attention-seeking? yes. Spammer and Post-whore? yes. Troll? No imho.

Attention-seeker? well don't we all want people to notice us? Would be kind of boring on a forum if everyone always ignored you.

Spammer and post-whore? When I'm bored enough, but I'm capable of having a real conversation.

Troll? Don't know what Reilly thought a troll was but I hardly consider myself one. But thanks for sticking up for me Chris.

Well a lot of the time even in these situations people tend to explain young folks' actions because of their rough life situations or whatever. I just hatw when people like Mike did think we have no control over our actions until we're 21.

Eh. I suppose. But there is a phrase of sorts called raging hormones for a reason, even if it does not apply to you.

lol, well the fact that I don't remember says it all.

I apologise for any chip I've put on your shoulder, genuinely but I have nothing against you personally. I was just a dick for a lot of my time on this forum

No apology needed. As I said I respect you for being yourself. Just because I think you're rude doesn't mean I think you should stop being however you are. Some people are gonna clash no matter what. And it's not like I really care anyway. I don't take anyone's insults seriously especially people on forums who have never met me.

Nick stupidface he does that to everyone

NAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWW

Okay first off I don't like being hated but it's kind of a guarantee with Nathan, he hates me no matter what. So I just found it amusing that after all this time he still makes a big deal about me.

Absolute bullshit. Congratzi!