✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Have you ever...?

djibou

Yes if Australia counts as a huge island lol. Have you ever taken a long break from listening to coldplay?

No, but I took a long break from this forum, from the beginning of April to late August, so that's almost 5 months! I joined the forum September of last year, right when the hype was truly starting to get real with pics from India that turned out to be the video for HFTW (and we were getting all excited that this era would be a return to Viva with exotic influences... HAHA that turned out well)

As for my listening habits, I find I tend to bounce around from artist to artist in ones that I'm interested in at that time. Sometime's it's Coldplay but sometimes another artist can take my main interest even though I'll still say Coldplay is my favorite band. It's just natural for someone who wants to truly explore music like me....

Have you ever taken a break from the forum like me? If not, have you taken a break from some of your other interests?

No, but I took a long break from this forum, from the beginning of April to late August, so that's almost 5 months! I joined the forum September of last year, right when the hype was truly starting to get real with pics from India that turned out to be the video for HFTW (and we were getting all excited that this era would be a return to Viva with exotic influences... HAHA that turned out well)

As for my listening habits, I find I tend to bounce around from artist to artist in ones that I'm interested in at that time. Sometime's it's Coldplay but sometimes another artist can take my main interest even though I'll still say Coldplay is my favorite band. It's just natural for someone who wants to truly explore music like me....

Have you ever taken a break from the forum like me? If not, have you taken a break from some of your other interests?

I actually can't remember whether I've had a long break from the forum or not, to be honest. Lol.

Have you ever been sitting on a table due to various reasons?

Nah not too late that I would have completely missed the appointment and would have to have rebooked. But say meeting up with friends then yeah sometimes I can be late... Have you ever gotten really excited by something you just understood/ learnt?