✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Have you ever...?

djibou

Yes

Have you seen (or think you seen) a UFO before? Watching a show on it right now...

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Coldplaying mobile app

Yes. A few years ago, me and my parents saw something in the sky and had no idea what it was. Now when we look back, it could've been a drone or a wish balloon, I don't know if I said it correct, I mean this sort of balloon with a little fire flame in it. Anyway, I really like watching those shows/documentaries about UFO's and weird objects in the sky, haha, I find those things very interesting to watch smiley2.gif

Me too. [emoji4]

About the UFO: watching ET on TV last week doesn't count I guess? [emoji1]

Have you ever been scared in the dark?

Yes

Have you ever walked on a snowy road or pavement? (I have because it has snowed in my place todaygrin3.gif)

• Like 3

The closest thing I've been in that you could maybe call a desert is the area around and in the city of Kamloops BC, in Canada. It's a gorgeous spot and I have been there a few times. Great memories. It can get extremely hot in the summer though and it is pretty deserty, the surrounding country even has rattlesnakes!! So for any of you who think Canada is solely cold, think again! Visit this place in the summertime. I don't know if it's officially a desert but it's close enough for me [emoji23]

Sq

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Coldplaying mobile app

Oh, there are two unanswered questions :neutral:

I'll answer both!

Have you ever bought samba balls?

No!

The closest thing I've been in that you could maybe call a desert is the area around and in the city of Kamloops BC, in Canada. It's a gorgeous spot and I have been there a few times. Great memories. It can get extremely hot in the summer though and it is pretty deserty, the surrounding country even has rattlesnakes!! So for any of you who think Canada is solely cold, think again! Visit this place in the summertime. I don't know if it's officially a desert but it's close enough for me [emoji23]

Sq

Yes, in Tunisia but I can't remember the name. It was quite hot though...

Have you ever kissed a camel? (I have in Tunisia)