✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

life in technicolor video

coldplayvideo

hey all,

I am new to this forum but have visited this site many times.

I am a college student and for a school project me and a friend are putting together a short film/musical film using Life in Technicolor by coldplay.

when we heard this song originally it reminded us of winter/christmas and we are trying to get that theme across in our video entitled Winter In Technicolor.

While we are not done with the full film we have to submit a preview of it and our class is rating the previews .

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvTcco4sd2M]YouTube- Winter in technicolor[/ame]

I was just wondering if anyone had any input or comments about our preview so far

thanks.coldplay is the best

coldplay

thank you so much everyone for the comments and feedback, we really appreciate it

much of the video was shot in minnesota and parts of canada when I visited there.

the longer video deals with coming home during winter...during my senior year at highschool viva la vida came out and we listened to that all summer I remember. so LIT seemed like a good song to have a theme of coming back home and enjoying the passing moments, whether in a car or sledding - a snapshot of growing up. We may wait to shoot some images of spring and summer here as well and include them in the larger video.

i will update again when the full film comes out!

once again thank you :cool: