✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Adiós.

Lore

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LORE YOU WERE MY VERY FAVORTEST MOD :bigcry:

My goodness, I've been browsing on here for the first time in a long while the last few days...and I see all this fighting (caused by the same person yet again, as it has been for years) and now I see this...one of the nicest people on here, feeling kicked out...I don't know what to say...:cry:

Dear Lore, it's been my absolutely pleasure to meet you here, and I know we'll stay in touch. Your every effort on this forum has been so much appreciated, not only by me, but no doubt thousands of people who've visited here, and I've spoken with many many who love you :heart:

And, I don't know if Cris told you, but I have a (very small but very nice!) little gift for you when I visit your wonderful country later this year :)

It's your great loss my friend, Lore was not only one of the biggest assets of this site as a mod and a member, she's also one of the sweetest and kindest people you could meet...

THOSE.

Lore, it makes me very sad to see you go. :( You have done SO much here for everyone. </3

This here makes me wish there was something I could do to fix the situation at hand so none of this sh!t would've happened.

:cry: I will miss you very much, you were such a great mod, the Postcards from far away project was such a beautiful thing to do and was really special, and all the things you uploaded in the MM section... and yes this place gets worse everyday :( I hope you willl come back some time when the forum gets better, because it would be horrible if you would never come back. :bigcry:

I haven't been around much lately. Too busy and then again, I hardly post much since last year anyway.

So it's more than shocking to me that the arguments have gotten out of hand and made you leave. :(

I never ever thought that was possible. :stunned:

You did an amazing job with the multi media section and I when people were asking for a rip of something, you were already in the process of uploading it ... ;)

Truly much time and effort spending on this ...

I am honestly sorry that it got that far ... :(

:stunned:

It's horrible that things have gone this far, I never thought I'd see this day come :( Even though I know I'll see you around in twitter, fb, this is still incredibly sad 'cause this is where we met, this is where we could be crazy latin fangirls and complain 'cause the band always comes to LA when the tour is over :disappointed: You're awesome Lore, always so funny and sweet and incredibly helpful. Love ya!!! :kiss: And even though I haven't been on cping much lately, I'll miss you around here :cry: :kiss:

*sigh* :(

ohh Lore, apperently I completely missed what happend here, but to see this is the out come makes me realize it was pretty fucking ugly.. and that makes me sad

I know it's not goodbye for us

but I hope people realize the forum won't be the same without our little Lore

:hug:

Goodbye Lore, I do respect your decision to leave the board though I think it will be so strange to be here without you. Enjoy your 'real life' out there, dear! :hug:

PS: OMG you included my name in the list :bigcry: :lips:

Wow, dude, I don't even know you, but even I know that this place won't be the same without your constant contribution. Well...good luck with whatever you plan on doing, and I hope you reconsider. :)

yeah exactly............No te lo puedes pensar un poco......no se que ha pasado y debe ser serio pero creo que deberias arreglarlo por todos y por ti,

bsss, :kiss: ===========is the same idea but in Spanish to see if you think about it and will not!

Lore: I don´t know you too much, and I don´t know what is really happening, well I understand what you´re feelling, but actually i don´t know what happened to you. anyway, I hope you come back some day to continue enjoying a place made FOR COLDPLAY FANS WHO WANT TO HAVE A GOOD TIME AND SHARE THEIR LOVE FOR THIS BAND.

and thank you for what you´ve done here :hug: