✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Adiós.

Lore

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My goodness, I've been browsing on here for the first time in a long while the last few days...and I see all this fighting (caused by the same person yet again, as it has been for years) and now I see this...one of the nicest people on here, feeling kicked out...I don't know what to say...:cry:

Dear Lore, it's been my absolutely pleasure to meet you here, and I know we'll stay in touch. Your every effort on this forum has been so much appreciated, not only by me, but no doubt thousands of people who've visited here, and I've spoken with many many who love you :heart:

And, I don't know if Cris told you, but I have a (very small but very nice!) little gift for you when I visit your wonderful country later this year :)

This is depressing and I didn't even know Lore.

It's your great loss my friend, Lore was not only one of the biggest assets of this site as a mod and a member, she's also one of the sweetest and kindest people you could meet...

LOREEE!! omg im soo sad for this, im soooo glad i met u, i rememeber when i met u i though, god i want to be like her one day! :D i wont forget all the amazing things u have done for the forum! i was here when this forum was a rlly nice place to be and im heartbroken to hear that theres too much hate and bad thing on the threads nowadays, i will miss u so much!!

but i wish u good luck with whatever u do :hug:

love, merry ^^

Chris told us 10years ago

when you thought that it was over you could feel it all around and everybody's out to get you

don't you let it drag you down

'cos if you ever feel neglected if you think that all is lost I'll be counting up my demons, yeah

hoping everything's not lost

You would think the forum dedicated to a band who have the spent the last decade spreading love and happiness would reflect those values. I guess we don't live in a beautiful world after all...

Oh Lore.. :(

You will be very missed.

I haven't posted that often here lately, and that's only cause I'm busy with uni. But I do still read many of the people's posts and keep up with most of what goes on around here. It's just sad to this happening now, and still not knowing really why is even more frustrating..

I miss Nik's days, Valerie, Ella too (haven't seen here post for a while), Rolle, of course (that biatch!), Julia, gaah so many people (including Reilly, but he's back now, thank god). But I've gotten used to all the new cool people and now I see it's closing down, and more people are leaving..? It's so weird, I don't even know what to say.

I just met the best people here, including my lovely boyfriend.

I'll just always love this place.

(PS: I posted this here in order not do another thread)

Lore I'm sorry to hear you're going.

I guess you've made the decision that you feel is right for you and there's nothing anyone can do but respect that :( Maybe one day you'll feel differently and we'll see you back again :hug: